Hello There, Guest! Login Register

[ Database ] Useful Scripts
Information 
QuoteIf you are a Delevoper / Scripter and want your script be be featured here then hit me up on discord or post on this thread and i'll take a look at it. Basicly there are only a few rules I want to get through:
  • No duplicated scripts
  • No WorkInProgress Scripts*
  • No Error Posts here ! Keep them on the originalthread so the author can read them better !

*exceptions prove the rule

Most useful Scripts
Catcher
Leveler
EV Training
Miscellaneous
QuoteIf you think a script is listed on a wrong category please give me a note, samething applies if you think a script is worth for the "Most usefull scripts" section !
No support for scripts from other authors or edited scripts ( except config.lua ). If you change something on the "core" and it isnt working anymore then you can fix it by your own.
Feel free to contact me for informations and tips !

# Updated and added a few scripts, maybe we can get this sticky, ill always add new scripts if i got a free minute.

If you want to get your scripts into this list, please fill out this form and ill take a look at it:
QuoteCategory: Select a category listed on the first post
Name: Name of your script
Link: Link to your thread
No support for scripts from other authors or edited scripts ( except config.lua ). If you change something on the "core" and it isnt working anymore then you can fix it by your own.
Feel free to contact me for informations and tips !

Thank you for mentioning my Script as 'most useful' Big Grin
And thank you for making this summary!

Greetings

Same here ,thanks man!
God Karp Trainer loading... *splash*splash Huh

Update
Finally updated all links to work with myBB. It took longer as expeted due "work on sunday", sorry.

And as always:
Submit your scripts! Category: Select a category listed on the first post
Name: Name of your script
Link: Link to your thread

outdated