Hello There, Guest! Login Register

PROShine 2.1.3.0
Changes since 2.1.2.0:

Quote* Updated for Pokémon Revolution Online 0.95.6.

* Improved moveToMap() by checking all teleports.
moveToCell() should no longer be required in many places.

* Fixed Dragon Rage, Psywave and some attacks not getting used.

* Fixed the PC detection on some maps.

* The bot is less likely to surf when walking is possible.

Download link: PROShine-2.1.3.0.zip
Size: 731,398 bytes
SHA-256: 89f149cd1e6a1a0a8d0401761bedfbe95a1fb2134587195a3d0d12e23f4ad403

If there would be a "thanks" button, i would press it Big Grin
Anyways, thanks !
No support for scripts from other authors or edited scripts ( except config.lua ). If you change something on the "core" and it isnt working anymore then you can fix it by your own.
Feel free to contact me for informations and tips !

Thanks a lot Silver
"No blood. No sticky, hot, messy, awful blood; no blood at all. Why hadn't I thought of that? No blood. What a beautiful idea!" ~~ Dexter Morgan

Silv3r moveToCell() should no longer be required in many places.

I wonder what is that mean?

p.s: Thank you anyway

gl3e
Silv3r moveToCell() should no longer be required in many places.

I wonder what is that mean?

p.s: Thank you anyway

he improved the pathfinding, therefore "moveToCell()" is not longer be required in many places.
No support for scripts from other authors or edited scripts ( except config.lua ). If you change something on the "core" and it isnt working anymore then you can fix it by your own.
Feel free to contact me for informations and tips !

U are the man silver, already said that 5 months ago, and i say it again..!

THANK YOU MR

I appreciate everything you do.

I'm curious, is there a way to add to the bot to sign out if your character location appears out of the paramaters of a loaded script? That way, if a mod teleports you to a location to check for bot then your account just gets signed off.

Silv3r Changes since 2.1.2.0:

Quote* Updated for Pokémon Revolution Online 0.95.6.

* Improved moveToMap() by checking all teleports.
moveToCell() should no longer be required in many places.

* Fixed Dragon Rage, Psywave and some attacks not getting used.

* Fixed the PC detection on some maps.

* The bot is less likely to surf when walking is possible.

Download link: PROShine-2.1.3.0.zip
Size: 731,398 bytes
SHA-256: 89f149cd1e6a1a0a8d0401761bedfbe95a1fb2134587195a3d0d12e23f4ad403

Silver your are the man. If i was rich i would of donate a big time money. Thank for all you do for us, thks again.
Day987 most valuable player NA!!!

[T-MOD] Noxjp pm me when im using this bot even though i got the code to disable private messages, i think its detected. Sad

(2016-08-25, 02:29:23)mailrocket [T-MOD] Noxjp pm me when im using this bot even though i got the code to disable private messages, i think its detected. Sad

The staff can PM you even if you disable your private messages. It only prevents normal players from messaging you.

If the bot was detected they wouldn't need moderators to ban us.

(2016-08-25, 02:34:52)Silv3r
(2016-08-25, 02:29:23)mailrocket [T-MOD] Noxjp pm me when im using this bot even though i got the code to disable private messages, i think its detected. Sad

The staff can PM you even if you disable your private messages. It only prevents normal players from messaging you.

If the bot was detected they wouldn't need moderators to ban us.

Any way to avoid them then? My staff evader is on.

Sir, why i can't open this app? http://imgur.com/a/c8izy

(2016-08-27, 04:21:52)tandung2701 Sir, why i can't open this app? http://imgur.com/a/c8izy

Seems that you're on Win XP. And Proshine can't run on Windows XP

Oh tks u very much

When I start the bot, it only stays in a pokecenter in lavender, do I need to do something about this 1st?

Edit: Nvm, I got it working. Thanks for the great bot Silv3r.

Silv3r pardon me. i got new infos about GM teleport ur account and checking your movement then they will banned you.

is there a way or script to avoid that happened? or will be came on new version?

thank you Silv3r for the great bot. <3

There is no way to prevent the staff from teleporting your character and asking if something happened, no.

I might add a way to detect a teleportation in the bot, but preventing the GMs from banning bots is not my priority.

(2016-09-02, 15:10:33)wangz Silv3r pardon me. i got new infos about GM teleport ur account and checking your movement then they will banned you.

is there a way or script to avoid that happened? or will be came on new version?

thank you Silv3r for the great bot. <3

There is a way to avoid: You can bring some escape rope with you, and you set a region in a map for your bot to farm inside it. If your character is moved outside, use the escape rope.

(2016-09-02, 18:42:32)Silv3r There is no way to prevent the staff from teleporting your character and asking if something happened, no.

I might add a way to detect a teleportation in the bot, but preventing the GMs from banning bots is not my priority.

Hey man do you have a script for the Hoenn region? I'm a bit stuck there Big Grin

(2016-09-05, 01:29:58)ryansky1
(2016-09-02, 18:42:32)Silv3r There is no way to prevent the staff from teleporting your character and asking if something happened, no.

Hey man do you have a script for the Hoenn region? I'm a bit stuck there Big Grin

I don't have any, but you can probably find some on the forums. Smile

In the next version introduce a comand like get_time?

example
if get_time("21:10") then
function(dance)
else
function(sing)
return
end

and in a next version introduce a view of what is happening in game?
or a comand delay?

Am I the only around here who kann extract the zip. Somehow it says I don't have the permission to do it. However the zipfile with the source code is extractable. Can someone pls help me?

(2016-09-07, 16:24:23)durchfall69 Am I the only around here who kann extract the zip. Somehow it says I don't have the permission to do it. However the zipfile with the source code is extractable. Can someone pls help me?

Seems like where ever the ZIP file is you dont have permission on that specific place, try putting the ZIP file to desktop and unzip it there.

Thank you sir