Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Todo list: what the developers are working on
In no particular order.

Bot
- Add an equivalent outside of battle to the IsAlreadyCaught function (requires implementing the pokedex in PROProtocol).
- Show the Pokémon spawning on the current map (requires implementing it in PROProtocol).
- Add something to allow trading with other players.

Interface
- Display the NPCs on the map viewer.
- Display the current battle on the map viewer.
- Allow the user to interact with the current battle.
- Display the current NPC dialog on the map viewer.
- Allow the user to interact with the current NPC dialog.
- Get information on a specific cell by hovering it.

Is there an estimated time when Auto-reconnect would be available?

Hey, first of all thx! Smile

I hope the evolve feature will be available soon, cause' it takes much longer to level up if your pokemon is evolved :/

You are using wpf?
I dont know if you have seen this: http://mahapps.com/, maybe you like it.
http://mahapps.com/controls/flyouts.html: thats what I like the most, saves a lot of space for features Smile

Some tiny suggestions:
Maybe a script function for healing your Pokemon if it has >~20 HP
Evolves at level 99 and 100 (if evolve is toggled off)

Biolectra Hey, first of all thx! Smile

I hope the evolve feature will be available soon, cause' it takes much longer to level up if your pokemon is evolved :/

You are using wpf?
I dont know if you have seen this: http://mahapps.com/, maybe you like it.
http://mahapps.com/controls/flyouts.html: thats what I like the most, saves a lot of space for features Smile

Some tiny suggestions:
Maybe a script function for healing your Pokemon if it has >~20 HP
Evolves at level 99 and 100 (if evolve is toggled off)

You can already make the script heal your pokemon at low hp.

Silv3r Interface

- Auto-reconnect: automatically try to reconnect the bot at regular intervals when the connection has been closed (because of a server crash, for instance).
If possible, i would suggest to even auto run the last script used.
Also I'd find it useful if the bot icon in the applications bar would flash whenever the connection is lost so i don't have to keep checking if it's still running

93simon
Silv3r Interface

- Auto-reconnect: automatically try to reconnect the bot at regular intervals when the connection has been closed (because of a server crash, for instance).
If possible, i would suggest to even auto run the last script used.
Also I'd find it useful if the bot icon in the applications bar would flash whenever the connection is lost so i don't have to keep checking if it's still running

Its good but if I may add after 5 reconnection attempts before the flashing alert.

Silv3r - Pokemon switching: allow the user to switch the position of two pokemons, directly from the interface.

Was just about to post a thread for this feature ^.^
Sucks to logout in main times and wait like 2h just to switch the pokemon.

Will there be a option to safe login data and last used server?
Maybe even Proxy.

Biolectra - Auto-reconnect: automatically try to reconnect the bot at regular intervals when the connection has been closed (because of a server crash, for instance).

Will there be a option to safe login data and last used server?
Maybe even Proxy.

Auto-reconnect is on the to do list.

Proxy is already an option. When clicking login the option is at the bottom of the popup.

boomer00oo
Biolectra - Auto-reconnect: automatically try to reconnect the bot at regular intervals when the connection has been closed (because of a server crash, for instance).

Will there be a option to save login data and last used server?
Maybe even Proxy.

Auto-reconnect is on the to do list.

Proxy is already an option. When clicking login the option is at the bottom of the popup.

You got me wrong.
I copied his post about Auto-reconnect, and asked if there will be an option to save login data and save proxy data, so you dont need to type it again.

QuoteYou got me wrong.
I copied his post about Auto-reconnect, and asked if there will be an option to save login data and save proxy data, so you dont need to type it again.

Oh okay sorry

auto login and auto select best patch for lvling or training << im not sure isit possible

Good idea for lvling:
I dont like just to level Poke1 and I think to avoid switching pokemon just to add the function to use the attack "struggle". the attack which your poke uses when it does not have any PP anymore. After 5-10 wild pokemon poke1 should die to the recoil of struggle and then you can level poke2 without switching in battle.
I tried to use
"action": ["useMove", "Struggle"]
but it does not work. Could you please implement it?

An Idea for "Auto-reconnect when disconnected.", you should be abble for "Auto-reconnect in X minutes" (You change X for a time, like 10 (than try reconnect in 10 minutes) just for help, and GM's don't ban you for SPAM trying to Reconnect to the game.
"No blood. No sticky, hot, messy, awful blood; no blood at all. Why hadn't I thought of that? No blood. What a beautiful idea!" ~~ Dexter Morgan

Is there any plan to save you're log-in details in the PROshine client? its a little bit hassle to type each time your password and username when you connect. Thank you

revamp the PM notification is a nice idea and a humanizer (set bot hours limit) is a good thing also

Auto Out with GM PM PL.

Silv3r Bot

- Use the bike (or a mount) when explicitly allowed by the script.

how long will this take D:

when will the Interface and Bike funtion will work ? I would love to see interface function .. so we can keep an eye Smile

Updated. The bike can now be used in Lua scripts.

The map viewer will probably not come anytime soon, this is a lot of work and not essential.

Please remove "- Remove Json support." from things you are working on.

Silv3r Updated. The bike can now be used in Lua scripts.

The map viewer will probably not come anytime soon, this is a lot of work and not essential.

Sir Silv3r, can you post a little lua script example how to use the bike? i know the condition "isMounted()" but what is its action to activate it? sorry im not into coding, i just learn by analyzing the existing script and no script at the moment that use mount. Thank you

A really short example:

function onPathAction()
    if getMapName() == "Somewhere" then
        if not isMounted() then
            useItem("Bicycle")
        else
            moveToMap("Somewhere else")
        end
    end
end

I never tried, so please tell me if it doesn't work.

Plat1num Please remove "- Remove Json support." from things you are working on.

Tongue

Hey Silver can we have an ETA for the IsAlreadyCaught outside battle function ?

Thanks Smile

Edit: Or atleast how it will work ? Will we be able to check the whole map or just 1 poke by 1 poke ?

Silv3r Bot

- Add an equivalent outside of battle to the IsAlreadyCaught function (requires implementing the pokedex in PROProtocol).
- Show the pokemon spawning on the current map (requires implementing it in PROProtocol)

I found that the packet the server sends to check for wild pokemon in area is something like:

client to server: (like opening the "wild pokemon in area" window from the right side; it refreshes when loading map)
Packet:      k|.|Route 3|.\

server to client: response
Packet:      k|.|Route 3,c29,ci21,c56,c19,c23,c32,ci24,ci39,c41,c27,|.\

So the header is "k" and data is split by commas, MapName being the first, also:

"m" = members only
"c" = captured pokemon
"s" = surf spawn pokemon
"i" = may hold item
"#" = index of pokemon (0 is ??? "unkown")

I think that's all the info need to implement an equivalent "isAlreadyCaught()" function outside of battle.
I'm still new to coding but I hope it helps to develope this new functions.