Hello There, Guest! Login Register

PRO Died?
Ive been playin last 2 weeks and pro have less than 600 people... pro lost all its sence because the people are not trading store stuff. no one buy coins even if you offer over than 1m.. is curious.. shane always said (and i support that) "Bots are destroying the game, unfortunately pro is down now... but whats the reason?

what changed? one mouth ago the server had max of people playing. let be honest, at least 200 accounts of those 600 are botthers.. and bann them is the way to save pro? YES but..... you did it in the wrong way Shane.

The worst foult you did is make proshine public... we where like 100 accounts in this forums when i joined and now we have like 5000+ and the reason is http://pokemon-revolution-online.net/For...14&t=48121 Shane told all users pro is boteable.... and sometimes inocent where banned...

Its curious how cancer can save a life, and this time cancer, is proshine... botters kept the coins trades up. people use to buy coins A LOT... Now no one buys because all of then know proshine for shanes faul... and those inocent just leaved the game for the only reason the didnt know about boting and are banned any way.

Shane, if you have an army and prettend to win againts a stronger enemy... you dont tell your soldiers they are stronger than us because they will fear.. Proshine NEVER MUST BE LEGAL ON PRO! But the way you fought bots not only destroyed pro shine because now theres no reason for boot, also you destroyed pro and no one feels good for boot. inside.

I will try to talk to shane and talk back with silver.. i think theres a way we can fight back. :3
Many Years dying of thirst, and i haven't died yet... I just never follow people,
I infiltrated the system and exploded from within

The way how they announced it make legit player not want to play. People used to joke about how 500 out of the 1500 accounts are bots, but they thought that was just a joke. With the announcement, they know it's real, and whats the point of spending money on it while others can just bot? It's just not fair(it has always been this way, just now the actual players know it too) and there's pretty much nothing you can do about it. I mean there's a script that plays the game for you ffs, so you don't even have to do the first 4 gyms yourself to start another bot account. I can easily register 20 accounts and run the script to play through 4th gym, get a swiper and sync and start botting. And banning those accounts doesn't mean shit to me. Right now there are 1k player on red, and I bet over 400 are bots. Sure he can do anti-ban or w/e, but what he doesn't get is botters doesn't really give a fuck about you banning the bot accounts, we can just create a new one(or five) and start quest.lua. And if he accidentally banned 1 legit user for every 50 bot accounts, guess what, the 50 bot accounts are coming back, but the 1 legit player is not. Sooner or later he will just drive all the legit players away, then all there's left are just bots. Then the game is really over.

Banning IP makes it worse, because botters use vpn, players don't. If you IP ban, and there's no way the player's coming back to this game even if he wants to, bots can just switch an IP and bot on.

Well, Infac i think theres still a way we can save pro, thats the target, because who need to bot if everyone is botter? or... who cant bot if pro is off?
Many Years dying of thirst, and i haven't died yet... I just never follow people,
I infiltrated the system and exploded from within

pro's population has died down because the popularity boost from hoenn coming out has fizzled down and the summer break is over so all the kids went back to school.