Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Catch and Release
[Image: charmander.gif] Catch and Release v1.1 [Image: pikachu.gif]

The all-in-one script for catching Pokémon and releasing the garbage ones!

Trubbish says: "G... garbage?" [Image: trubbish.gif]

[Image: OV5ys1x.png]

This is still a work in progress, so expect updates.

Warning: Role Play functions are added but are completely untested (I don't have a Role Player I can use to test with...)
Use at your own risk!

[Image: dratini.gif]     Melt's Pathfinder is required for this to function! [Image: eevee.gif]
Get it here!

Features:

• Catches every Pokémon that you define in the config and releases the bad ones when you go to the PC
  • Extensive config so you can customize what gets released and what doesn't
  • Will not release any shiny Pokémon no matter how bad they are
  • Removes items from Pokémon before releasing them
  • Go anywhere - if Pathfinder supports it, Catch and Release supports it
  • Different settings for Morning/Day/Night
  • Automatic retrieving of Sync natures from your PC
  • Option to start farming Pokémon when your money gets too low
  • Option to purchase Pokéballs when your stock gets too low
  • Option to automatically use items on Pokémon to keep them healthy
  • An amusing damage indicator in-battle
  • Error handling if you mess up something in the config
  • Messy code!

Known Issues:

• None! But there's bound to be plenty of them that I just haven't come across yet. It's a pretty extensive script.

[Image: machoke.gif]Machoke says:
"Be very careful with the config! It's very possible to lose a Pokémon that you wanted to keep!"

Download here!

-> Catch and Release <-

Make sure to put the Catch and Release scripts in the same folder as Pathfinder!

[Image: l0Qjgrt.png]

Changelog:

Show ContentSpoiler:

I see you using releasePokemonFromTeam, instead of releasePokemonFromPC.
So you must withdraw bad pokemon from pc before release them ? Can you using releasePokemonFromPC ?
Sorry for my bad english

Currently, releasePokemonFromPC doesn't work. The only way to release right now is to first move the Pokemon to your team and then release it.

Just got it downloaded, really in depth config. Lot of great options. Going to try to set it up and see where I can go from there. Thanks

Trying to SPD EV train my index 2 pokemon and I'm getting this.

Config: 
------------------------ Config --------------------------

-- Weak move name - False Swipe, Dragon Rage, Sonicboom, etc.   ---   Use "" if you don't wish to damage opponents before catching them
weakMove = "False Swipe"

-- Name of status move - Spore, Hypnosis, Thunder Wave, etc.   ---   Use "" if you don't wish to afflict opponents with a status before catching them
statusMove = "Spore"

-- Use Role Play when catching Pokémon? - Will check the Pokémon in catchList for the abilities listed in the abilities table
useRolePlay = false

-- Do ALL of our Sync Pokémon (morningSync, daySync, and nightSync) have Role Play?   ---   ignore this if useRolePlay = false
rolePlayAsWell = false

-- Sync nature to use during morning
morningSync = "Adamant"

-- Sync nature to use during daytime
daySync = "Adamant"

-- Sync nature to use during nighttime
nightSync = "Adamant"

-- Minimum level for our Sync Pokémon - used when we retrieve it from the PC
minSyncLevel = 40

-- List of Pokémon to catch, and release the bad ones
catchList = { "Shiny" }

-- List of Pokémon to catch that will not get released under any circumstances
-- Also will not use Role Play on these Pokémon
exceptionCatches = { "Bulbasaur", "Charmander", "Squirtle", "Larvitar" }

-- Release Pokémon with the wrong nature?
tossWrongNature = false

-- The natures you want to keep - ignore this if tossWrongNature = false
natures = { "Bold", "Impish", "Adamant" }

-- Minimum IV's   ---   Order is Attack, Defence, SpAttack, SpDefence, Speed, HP   ---   use 0 to not check against a particular IV
minIVs = {0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0}

-- Release Pokémon with the wrong ability?
tossWrongAbility = false

-- The abilities to look for - Used for Role Play even if tossWrongAbility = false   ---   if tossWrongAbility = true, Pokémon in catchList without one of these abilities will get released
abilities = { "Magic Guard", "Immunity", "Static" }

-- Release Pokémon with the wrong Hidden Power type?
tossWrongHP = false

-- Hidden Power types to look for - ignore this if tossWrongHP = false   ---   Remember that any Pokémon in catchList without one of these HP types will get released, so be careful
hpTypes = { "Fire" }

-- Use items to heal our Pokémon instead of going to the Pokécenter to heal? - Useful for the Safari Zone or the Moon
useItems = false

-- Names of items to use   ---   {Reviving, Healing, Restoring PP, Paralysis, Poison}   ---   Use "" for a particular item to never use that type
items = {"Revive", "Hyper Potion", "Leppa Berry", "Lum Berry", "Lum Berry"}

-- Attack Pokémon that we're not catching?
farm = true

-- If farm = true, this is the index of the Pokémon will get sent out to fight, instead of fighting with your Sync Pokémon
-- Set to 0 to just attack with whatever Pokémon happens to be out
farmer = 2

-- If farm = true, we will only attack Pokémon that give this EV - "HP", "ATK", "DEF", "SPATK", "SPDEF", or "SPD"   ---   use "", nil, or false to attack everything
evToTrain = "SPD"

-- Catch Pokémon we've never caught before?
catchNotCaught = false

-- Auto-evolve Pokémon?
autoEvolve = false

-- Enable private messaging?
enableMessages = false

-- Hunting location for morning time - Hour >= 4 and Hour < 10
morningMap = "Route 1"

-- The type of hunting area for morning time - use "Grass", "Water", {x1, y1, x2, y2} - use {x, y} to set the cell to go to for fishing
-- If you're using a rectangle, you can set more rectangles to hunt in just by adding 4 more parameters
-- for example: morningArea = {ax1, ay1, ax2, ay2,
--                               bx1, by1, bx2, by2,
--                               cx1, cy1, cx2, cy2} etcetera, as many as you like
morningArea = "Grass"

-- Daytime location - Hour >= 10 and Hour < 20
dayMap = "Route 1"

-- Daytime hunting area - "Grass", "Water", {x, y}, or {x1, y1, x2, y2}, multiple rectangles are fine
dayArea = "Grass"

-- Nighttime location - Hour >= 20 or Hour < 4
nightMap = "Route 1"

-- Nighttime hunting area - "Grass", "Water", {x, y}, or {x1, y1, x2, y2}, multiple rectangles are fine
nightArea = "Grass"

-- If you're using multiple rectangles, this is the amount of time in minutes that we'll hunt in one of them before picking the next one at random
minutesToMove = 30

-- Name of the rod you're going to use if you're fishing
rod = "Super Rod"

-- Minimum number of Pokéballs to keep - if we have less than this number, we go buy some   ---   use 0 to forget about this
pokeballMin = 1

-- Number of Pokéballs to buy when we go to the the mart
buyAmount = 50

-- Minimum amount of money to start farming at - useful if you're using the Safari Zone a lot - set to 0 to never farm for money
minMoney = 0

-- If minMoney = 0, ignore everything below this point

-- Minimum amount of money to stop farming at
moneyStop = 400001

-- Index of Pokémon to farm with when our money gets too low - set to 0 to just fight with anything
farmerId = 2

-- If we have less money than minMoney, we will only attack Pokémon that give this EV - "HP", "ATK", "DEF", "SPATK", "SPDEF", or "SPD"   ---   use "", nil, or false to attack everything
farmingEV = "SPD"

-- Location to farm in when our money gets too low - Not an optional setting - if you won't ever farm, just leave this value alone
farmMap = "Route 1"

-- Hunting area for farming - "Grass", "Water", {x, y}, or {x1, y1, x2, y2}, multiple rectangles are fine  - Not an optional setting - if you won't ever farm, just leave this value alone
farmArea = "Grass"

-------------------------------------------------------

Error: 
[1:53:59 PM] Script "Catch and Release v1.0" by "Zonz" successfully loaded
[1:53:59 PM] This script hunts for a set of user-defined Pokémon and releases the 'bad' ones. See config for details.
[1:54:00 PM] Bot started
[1:54:00 PM] Pathfinder : Loading default settings.
[1:54:00 PM] Hunting for Shiny, Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, and Larvitar.
[1:54:00 PM] Script will not release any Pokémon.
[1:54:00 PM] It is now Morning.
[1:54:00 PM] Error during the script execution: chunk_2:(506,3-52): attempt to call a nil value
[1:54:00 PM] Bot stopped
[1:54:01 PM] Work --> Discarded NPC: 0
[1:54:01 PM] Run Time: 0 seconds

Did you install Catch and Release into the same directory as Pathfinder?

(2016-11-22, 01:25:03)Zonz Did you install Catch and Release into the same directory as Pathfinder?

Yep

Well, line 506 is where it's telling Pathfinder to move you to the destination map. If it's calling a nil value there, that means it couldn't find Pathfinder on initiation.

Interesting. Well I can use a travel script (in the same folder) that will go to Route 1. I'll have to try it with other destinations.

Very good script!
It only got some problems with the items... it tries to retrive items from the poke that was just released.

Apart from that, I have a question... how does the bot decide that it's time to go back to pokecenter and check what was caught? And is there a way to configure that? Smile

Thanks Big Grin

Retrieving items from Pokemon before you release them should be a good thing. Imagine if you caught a Grimer that had a Black Sludge, and the Grimer would otherwise be completely useless. The script should take the item from it, and then release it.

Unless you meant that there was some issue where it wasn't working correctly, in which case I'm going to need more info.

As far as the other thing, it checks your PC every time you go the Pokecenter to heal. I can't really think of a situation where you would need to configure that, but I suppose if I really wanted to I could make it check the PC every half hour or something.

(2016-12-09, 04:06:49)Zonz Retrieving items from Pokemon before you release them should be a good thing. Imagine if you caught a Grimer that had a Black Sludge, and the Grimer would otherwise be completely useless. The script should take the item from it, and then release it.

Unless you meant that there was some issue where it wasn't working correctly, in which case I'm going to need more info.

As far as the other thing, it checks your PC every time you go the Pokecenter to heal. I can't really think of a situation where you would need to configure that, but I suppose if I really wanted to I could make it check the PC every half hour or something.

Hey man, thanks for your answer! =)

Uhmm, yeah there was an issue, but unfortunately I don't have the log now. The problem was following: the script releases the unusable pokemon, and after that it tries to retrieve the item from the poke that has just been released. It can't obviously do that, so it says "unable to retrive non-existing pokemon" and bot stops. It isn't a big issue, but still a bit annoying  Smile

But today I got another problem, this time a bit more consistent. Bot ran for 15 hours, apparently without problem. When I stopped it, log said "Shinies encountered: 1" but it did not catch it... that was a really sad discovery!  Confused
I changed just a detail of the original script to introduce the xmas-pokemon factor, but maybe I did something wrong and corrupted everything. Any idea about how to fix it?

function onBattleAction()

if pokemonHealth == 0 then pokemonHealth = getPokemonHealth(getActivePokemonNumber()) end
    if opponentHealth == 0 then opponentHealth = getOpponentHealth() end

if getPokemonHealth(getActivePokemonNumber()) < pokemonHealth then
        log(getPokemonName(getActivePokemonNumber()) .. " took " .. pokemonHealth - getPokemonHealth(getActivePokemonNumber()) .. " damage!")
        pokemonHealth = getPokemonHealth(getActivePokemonNumber())
    end

if getOpponentHealth() < opponentHealth then
        log("The wild " .. getOpponentName() .. " took " .. opponentHealth - getOpponentHealth() .. " damage!")
        opponentHealth = getOpponentHealth()
    end

if isWildBattle() and isOpponentShiny() or getOpponentForm() ~= 0 or checkCatchList[getOpponentName()] or checkExceptions[getOpponentName()] then

if rolePlayUser > 0 and not checkExceptions[getOpponentName()] and not isOpponentShiny() and not getOpponentForm() ~= 0 and not farming then -- Gonna use Role Play, unless opponent is one of our exceptionCatches or is shiny
            if getActivePokemonNumber() != rolePlayUser and not rolePlayed then
                pokemonHealth = 0
                return sendPokemon(rolePlayUser) or run() or sendUsablePokemon()
            elseif not rolePlayed then
                rolePlayed = true
                return useMove("Role Play") or run() or sendUsablePokemon()
            elseif abilityFound then

if weakMoveUser > 0 then
                    if getOpponentHealthPercent() > 30 then
                        if getActivePokemonNumber() != weakMoveUser then
                            pokemonHealth = 0
                            return sendPokemon(weakMoveUser) or run() or sendUsablePokemon()
                        else
                            return useMove(weakMove) or run() or sendUsablePokemon()
                        end
                    elseif statusMoveUser > 0 then
                        if getActivePokemonNumber() != statusMoveUser then
                            pokemonHealth = 0
                            return sendPokemon(statusMoveUser) or run() or sendUsablePokemon()
                        elseif getOpponentStatus() != "SLEEP" and getOpponentStatus() != "PARALIZE" then
                            return useMove(statusMove) or run() or sendUsablePokemon()
                        else
                            return useItem("Pokeball") or useItem("Great Ball") or useItem("Ultra Ball") or run() or sendUsablePokemon()
                        end
                    else
                        return useItem("Pokeball") or useItem("Great Ball") or useItem("Ultra Ball") or run() or sendUsablePokemon()
                    end

pokemonHealth = 0
                    elseif getOpponentStatus() != "SLEEP" and getOpponentStatus() != "PARALIZE" then
                    else
                    end

else
                end

else                                                                        -- Opponent had the wrong ability

if (farm and (not evToTrain or evToTrain == "" or isOpponentEffortValue(evToTrain))) and hasGoodMoves(getActivePokemonNumber()) then    -- We're gonna kill it
                    if farmer > 0 and getActivePokemonNumber() != farmer then
                        pokemonHealth = 0
                        return sendPokemon(farmer) or sendUsablePokemon() or run()        -- Sending farmer
                    else
                        return attack() or run() or sendUsablePokemon()                    -- Murdering the cute little Pokémon
                    end
                else                                                                    -- Gonna let it live
                    return run() or attack() or sendUsablePokemon()
                end

end

elseif not farming or checkExceptions[getOpponentName()] or isOpponentShiny() or getOpponentForm() ~= 0 then -- Not gonna use Role Play, or opponent is one of our exceptionCatches, or is shiny

if weakMoveUser > 0 then
                        pokemonHealth = 0
                    else
                    end
                        pokemonHealth = 0
                    else
                    end
                else
                end

pokemonHealth = 0
                else
                end

else
            end

else                                                                     -- We're farming for money, and opponent is not in our exceptionCatches and is not shiny
            if (not farmingEV or farmingEV == "" or isOpponentEffortValue(farmingEV)) and hasGoodMoves(1) then
                return attack() or sendUsablePokemon() or run()
            else
                return run() or sendUsablePokemon() or attack()
            end
        end

else                                                                        -- Opponent is not part of catchList or exceptionCatches
        if farming then                                                            -- Farming for money
            if (not farmingEV or farmingEV == "" or isOpponentEffortValue(farmingEV)) and hasGoodMoves(1) then
            else
            end
        else
            if (farm and (not evToTrain or evToTrain == "" or isOpponentEffortValue(evToTrain))) and hasGoodMoves(getActivePokemonNumber()) then -- We're gonna kill it
                    pokemonHealth = 0
                    return sendPokemon(farmer) or sendUsablePokemon() or run()                        -- Sending farmer
                else
                    return attack() or run() or sendUsablePokemon()                                    -- Murdering the cute little Pokémon
                end
            else                                                                                    -- Gonna let it live
            end
        end
    end
end

A very good script! Nice work!! 

I'm looking for a Chansey and I'm getting this issue : 

Bot started
[17:42:25] Pathfinder: Warning, cannot Headbutt trees.
[17:42:25] Pathfinder: Warning, cannot Dig.
[17:42:25] Error during the execution of 'onStart': chunk_1Sad1308,2-20): attempt to index a boolean value
[17:42:25] Bot stopped
[17:42:25] Error during the execution of 'onStop': chunk_1Sad1254,1-41): bad argument #1 to 'next' (table expected, got nil)

How could I fix that? 

That's my config file :

-- Weak move name - False Swipe, Dragon Rage, Sonicboom, etc.   ---   Use "" if you don't wish to damage opponents before catching them
weakMove = "False Swipe"

-- Name of status move - Spore, Hypnosis, Thunder Wave, etc.   ---   Use "" if you don't wish to afflict opponents with a status before catching them
statusMove = "Hypnosis"

-- Use Role Play when catching Pokémon? - Will check the Pokémon in catchList for the abilities listed in the abilities table
useRolePlay = false

-- Do ALL of our Sync Pokémon (morningSync, daySync, and nightSync) have Role Play?   ---   ignore this if useRolePlay = false
rolePlayAsWell = false

morningSync = "Bold"

daySync = "Bold"

nightSync = "Bold"

minSyncLevel = 0

catchList = { "Chansey" }

exceptionCatches = { "Ditto", "Farfetch'd", "Hoppip", "Nidorina", "Nidorino", "Noctowl", "Pidgeotto", "Quagsire", "Skiploom" }

tossWrongNature = true

natures = { "Bold" }

-- Minimum IV's   ---   Order is Attack, Defence, SpAttack, SpDefence, Speed, HP   ---   use 0 to not check against a particular IV
minIVs = {0, 15, 0, 0, 0, 15}

tossWrongAbility = true

-- The abilities to look for - Used for Role Play even if tossWrongAbility = false   ---   if tossWrongAbility = true, Pokémon in catchList without one of these abilities will get released
abilities = { "Natural Cure", "Healer" }

tossWrongHP = false

-- Hidden Power types to look for - ignore this if tossWrongHP = false   ---   Remember that any Pokémon in catchList without one of these HP types will get released, so be careful
hpTypes = false

-- Use items to heal our Pokémon instead of going to the Pokécenter to heal? - Useful for the Safari Zone or the Moon
useItems = false

-- Names of items to use   ---   {Reviving, Healing, Restoring PP, Paralysis, Poison}   ---   Use "" for a particular item to never use that type
items = false

farm = false

-- If farm = true, this is the index of the Pokémon will get sent out to fight, instead of fighting with your Sync Pokémon
farmer = 0

-- If farm = true, we will only attack Pokémon that give this EV - "HP", "ATK", "DEF", "SPATK", "SPDEF", or "SPD"   ---   use "", nil, or false to attack everything
evToTrain = false

catchNotCaught = false

-- Auto-evolve Pokémon?
autoEvolve = false

enableMessages = false

morningMap = "Route 14"

-- The type of hunting area for morning time - use "Grass", "Water", {x1, y1, x2, y2} - use {x, y} to set the cell to go to for fishing
-- If you're using a rectangle, you can set more rectangles to hunt in just by adding 4 more parameters
--                              bx1, by1, bx2, by2,
--                              cx1, cy1, cx2, cy2} etcetera, as many as you like
morningArea = "Grass"

dayMap = "Route 14"

-- Daytime hunting area - "Grass", "Water", {x, y}, or {x1, y1, x2, y2}, multiple rectangles are fine
dayArea = "Grass"

nightMap = "Route 14"

-- Nighttime hunting area - "Grass", "Water", {x, y}, or {x1, y1, x2, y2}, multiple rectangles are fine
nightArea = "Grass"

-- If you're using multiple rectangles, this is the amount of time in minutes that we'll hunt in one of them before picking the next one at random
minutesToMove = 30

rod = false

-- Minimum number of Pokéballs to keep - if we have less than this number, we go buy some   ---   use 0 to forget about this
pokeballMin = 0

buyAmount = 0

-- Minimum amount of money to start farming at - useful if you're using the Safari Zone a lot - set to 0 to never farm for money
minMoney = 0

moneyStop = 150000

-- Index of Pokémon to farm with when our money gets too low - set to 0 to just fight with anything
farmerId = 2

-- If we have less money than minMoney, we will only attack Pokémon that give this EV - "HP", "ATK", "DEF", "SPATK", "SPDEF", or "SPD"   ---   use "", nil, or false to attack everything
farmingEV = ""

-- Location to farm in when our money gets too low - Not an optional setting - if you won't ever farm, just leave this value alone
farmMap = "Mt. Silver Exterior"

-- Hunting area for farming - "Grass", "Water", {x, y}, or {x1, y1, x2, y2}, multiple rectangles are fine  - Not an optional setting - if you won't ever farm, just leave this value alone
farmArea = "Grass"

(2016-12-09, 13:05:14)Jahgun
(2016-12-09, 04:06:49)Zonz Retrieving items from Pokemon before you release them should be a good thing. Imagine if you caught a Grimer that had a Black Sludge, and the Grimer would otherwise be completely useless. The script should take the item from it, and then release it.

Uhmm, yeah there was an issue, but unfortunately I don't have the log now. The problem was following: the script releases the unusable pokemon, and after that it tries to retrieve the item from the poke that has just been released. It can't obviously do that, so it says "unable to retrive non-existing pokemon" and bot stops. It isn't a big issue, but still a bit annoying  Smile

But today I got another problem, this time a bit more consistent. Bot ran for 15 hours, apparently without problem. When I stopped it, log said "Shinies encountered: 1" but it did not catch it... that was a really sad discovery!  Confused
I changed just a detail of the original script to introduce the xmas-pokemon factor, but maybe I did something wrong and corrupted everything. Any idea about how to fix it?

if isWildBattle() and isOpponentShiny() or getOpponentForm() ~= 0 or checkCatchList[getOpponentName()] or checkExceptions[getOpponentName()] then

Should have been

if isWildBattle() and (isOpponentShiny() or getOpponentForm() ~= 0 or checkCatchList[getOpponentName()] or checkExceptions[getOpponentName()]) then

The parentheses are necessary here, but this may or may not be causing the issue.

Another thing I notice is not getOpponentForm() ~= 0, which is kind of weird.
It would be better to use this instead:

getOpponentForm() == 0

As for the item retrieving issue, the log would be really helpful. You can get it from PROShine-2.3.3.0\Logs\AccountName-Server\Date

(2016-12-09, 19:54:33)Farmer92 Bot started
[17:42:25] Pathfinder: Warning, cannot Headbutt trees.
[17:42:25] Pathfinder: Warning, cannot Dig.
[17:42:25] Error during the execution of 'onStart': chunk_1Sad1308,2-20): attempt to index a boolean value
[17:42:25] Bot stopped
[17:42:25] Error during the execution of 'onStop': chunk_1Sad1254,1-41): bad argument #1 to 'next' (table expected, got nil)

How could I fix that? 

These are issues with Pathfinder and would be better if asked about on Melt's forum.

(2016-12-09, 22:21:43)Zonz
(2016-12-09, 13:05:14)Jahgun

Should have been

if isWildBattle() and (isOpponentShiny() or getOpponentForm() ~= 0 or checkCatchList[getOpponentName()] or checkExceptions[getOpponentName()]) then

The parentheses are necessary here, but this may or may not be causing the issue.

Another thing I notice is not getOpponentForm() ~= 0, which is kind of weird.
It would be better to use this instead:

getOpponentForm() == 0

As for the item retrieving issue, the log would be really helpful. You can get it from PROShine-2.3.3.0\Logs\AccountName-Server\Date

Thank you, now I changed that two thing and gonna try out!

As for the log, i found it.
Here:

[19:44:20] Checking box 25:
[19:44:20] Checking box 26:
[19:44:20] Checking Magnemite in box 26 at slot 10...
[19:44:20] HP Type: Steel
[19:44:20] Nature: Relaxed
[19:44:20] Ability: Sturdy
[19:44:20] IV's --- Attack: 15 - Defence: 13 - SpAttack: 9 - SpDefence: 12 - Speed: 1 - HP: 2
[19:44:20] This Magnemite is not usable. Attempting to release...
[19:44:20] ...
[19:44:22] ...
[19:44:22] System: Magnemite level 21, with the ID 10510836 has just been released!
[19:44:23] error: getPokemonHeldItem: tried to retrieve the non-existing pokemon 6.
[19:44:23] Bot stopped

Added ballType config
Added healWhenStatused config
Added money made and money per hour logs
Consolidated moveToArea and calculateHPType to look nicer
Fixed an issue where farmerID wouldn't move to slot 1
Fixed an issue where the Pokemon with Cut would become "sixthPoke" when it shouldn't have
Hopefully fixed an issue with the bot breaking when checking for an item on the Pokemon in slot 6
Added getOpponentForm() check

weakMove = ""

statusMove = ""

useRolePlay = false

rolePlayAsWell = false

morningSync = "Adamant"

daySync = "Adamant"

nightSync = "Adamant"

minSyncLevel = 40

catchList = { "Dragonair", "Dratini", "corpish" }

exceptionCatches = { "Bulbasaur", "Charmander", "Squirtle", "Larvitar" }

tossWrongNature = false

natures = { "Bold", "Impish", "Adamant" }

minIVs = {0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0}

tossWrongAbility = false

abilities = { "Magic Guard", "Immunity", "Static" }

tossWrongHP = false

hpTypes = { "Fire" }

farm = true

farmer = 2

evToTrain = ""

useItems = false

items = {"Revive", "Hyper Potion", "Leppa Berry", "Lum Berry", "Lum Berry"}

-- Head to the Pokécenter when one of our Pokémon is Paralyzed or Poisoned?
healWhenStatused = false

catchNotCaught = false

-- Auto-evolve Pokémon?
autoEvolve = false

enableMessages = false

morningMap = "Dragons Den"

--   bx1, by1, bx2, by2,
--   cx1, cy1, cx2, cy2} etcetera, as many as you like
morningArea = {43, 29}

dayMap = "Dragons Den"

dayArea = {43, 29}

nightMap = "Dragons Den"

nightArea = {43, 29}

minutesToMove = 30

rod = "Super Rod"

-- The type of Pokeball to use - "Pokeball", "Great Ball", or "Ultra Ball"
ballType = "Ultra ball"

-- Minimum number of balls to keep - if we have less than this number, we go buy some   ---   use 0 to forget about this
ballMin = 100

-- Number of balls to buy when we go to the the mart
buyAmount = 50

minMoney = 400000

moneyStop = 1000000

farmerId = 2

farmingEV = ""

farmArea = "Grass"

LIKE  THIS?

That looks fine, assuming 43, 29 is an appropriate cell to stand on for fishing.

ya,i want fishing but bot never do something

Excellent script but although I have a natu with synchrony lv 61and a kadabra with role play lv 100, it shows me this message. (sorry for my bad English)

[Image: 8ea607b9918d739fe2f429db7143df57.png]

I've edited the config file and I have got also a sync "role player" but when it finds the pokemon with the right ability he runs away! 

Why? How could I fix that? 

That's my "catch and release" file : 
name = "Catch and Release v1.0"
author = "Zonz"
description = "This script hunts for a set of user-defined Pokémon and releases the 'bad' ones. See config for details."

pf = require "Pathfinder/MoveToApp"
dofile "config_growlithe.lua"

function onStart()    

-- Converting strings to Title Case so they can be non-case sensitive
    weakMove = toTitleCase(weakMove)
    statusMove = toTitleCase(statusMove)
    catchList = toTitleCase(catchList)
    exceptionCatches = toTitleCase(exceptionCatches)
    natures = toTitleCase(natures)
    abilities = toTitleCase(abilities)
    hpTypes = toTitleCase(hpTypes)
    items = toTitleCase(items)
    rod = toTitleCase(rod)
    morningSync = toTitleCase(morningSync)
    daySync = toTitleCase(daySync)
    nightSync = toTitleCase(nightSync)
    if not stringContains(morningMap, "mansion") then morningMap = toTitleCase(morningMap) end -- "Cinnabar mansion" - error with the m
    if not stringContains(dayMap, "mansion") then dayMap = toTitleCase(dayMap) end
    if not stringContains(nightMap, "mansion") then nightMap = toTitleCase(nightMap) end
    if not stringContains(farmMap, "mansion") then farmMap = toTitleCase(farmMap) end

evToTrain = evToTrain:upper()
    farmingEV = farmingEV:upper()

validNatures  = {"Hardy", "Lonely", "Brave", "Adamant", "Naughty", "Bold", "Docile", "Relaxed", "Impish", "Lax", "Timid", "Hasty", "Serious",
                     "Jolly", "Naive", "Modest", "Mild", "Quiet", "Bashful", "Rash", "Calm", "Gentle", "Sassy", "Careful", "Quirky"}

validHPTypes = {"Fighting", "Flying", "Poison", "Ground", "Rock", "Bug", "Ghost", "Steel", "Fire", "Water", "Grass", "Electric", "Psychic", "Ice", "Dragon", "Dark"}

validEVs = {"HP", "HEALTH", "ATK", "ATTACK", "DEF", "DEFENCE", "DEFENSE", "SPATK", "SPATTACK", "SPDEF", "SPDEFENCE", "SPDEFENSE", "SPD", "SPEED"}

--------------------------------------------------------------------- ERROR HANDLING ---------------------------------------------------------------------

if weakMove and weakMove != "" then
        if findMove(weakMove) then
            weakMoveUser = findMove(weakMove)
            weakMoveUserID = getPokemonUniqueId(weakMoveUser)
        else
            return fatal("Error: " .. weakMove .. " user not found - please check config")
        end
    else
        weakMoveUser = 0
    end

if statusMove and statusMove != "" then
        if findMove(statusMove) then
            statusMoveUser = findMove(statusMove)
            statusMoveUserID = getPokemonUniqueId(statusMoveUser)
        else
            return fatal("Error: " .. statusMove .. " user not found - please check config")
        end
    else
        statusMoveUser = 0
    end

if useRolePlay then
        if findMove("Role Play") then
            rolePlayUser = findMove("Role Play")
            rolePlayUserID = getPokemonUniqueId(rolePlayUser)
        elseif not rolePlayAsWell then
            return fatal("Error: Role Play user not found - please check config")
        end
    else
        rolePlayUser = 0
    end

if tossWrongNature and not natures[1] then return fatal("Error: Please define at least 1 nature") end
    if (tossWrongAbility or rolePlayUser > 0) and not abilities[1] then return fatal("Error: Please define at least 1 ability") end
    if tossWrongHP and not hpTypes[1] then return fatal("Error: Please define at least 1 HP Type") end

if pokeballMin > 0 and buyAmount < 1 then return fatal("Error: Invalid buyAmount - please check config") end

if (type(morningArea) == "table" and #morningArea != 2 and #morningArea % 4 != 0)
    or (type(morningArea) == "string" and morningArea:upper() != "GRASS" and morningArea:upper() != "WATER") then
        return fatal("Error: Invalid morningArea - please check config")
    end

if (type(dayArea) == "table" and #dayArea != 2 and #dayArea % 4 != 0)
    or (type(dayArea) == "string" and dayArea:upper() != "GRASS" and dayArea:upper() != "WATER")
        then return fatal("Error: Invalid dayArea - please check config")
    end

if (type(nightArea) == "table" and #nightArea != 2 and #nightArea % 4 != 0)
    or (type(nightArea) == "string" and nightArea:upper() != "GRASS" and nightArea:upper() != "WATER")
        then return fatal("Error: Invalid nightArea - please check config")
    end

if (type(farmArea) == "table" and #farmArea != 2 and #farmArea % 4 != 0)
    or (type(farmArea) == "string" and farmArea:upper() != "GRASS" and farmArea:upper() != "WATER")
        then return fatal("Error: Invalid farmArea - please check config")
    end

if ((type(morningArea) == "table" and #morningArea == 2)
    or (type(dayArea) == "table" and #dayArea == 2)
    or (type(nightArea) == "table" and #nightArea == 2)
    or (type(farmArea) == "table" and #farmArea == 2))
    and not hasItem(rod) then
        return fatal("Error: " .. rod .. " not in inventory - please check config")
    end

if useItems and #items != 5 then return fatal("Error: Invalid items list - please check config") end
    if useItems then for i = 1, 5 do if type(items[i]) != "string" then return fatal("Error: items[" .. i .. "] (" .. tostring(items[i]) .. ") is invalid - please check config") end end end

if #minIVs != 6 then return fatal("Error: Invalid IV set - please check config") end
    for i = 1, 6 do if minIVs[i] > 31 then return fatal("Error: One or more IV's are set above 31 - please check config") end end

if tossWrongNature and invalidTable(natures, validNatures) then return fatal("Error: '" .. invalidTable(natures, validNatures) .. "' is not a valid Nature - please check config") end
    if tossWrongHP and invalidTable(hpTypes, validHPTypes) then return fatal("Error: '" .. invalidTable(hpTypes, validHPTypes) .. "' is not a valid HP Type - please check config") end

if not inTable(validNatures, morningSync) then return fatal("Error: morningSync (" .. morningSync .. ") is not a valid nature - please check config") end
    if not inTable(validNatures, daySync) then return fatal("Error: daySync (" .. daySync .. ") is not a valid nature - please check config") end
    if not inTable(validNatures, nightSync) then return fatal("Error: nightSync (" .. nightSync .. ") is not a valid nature - please check config") end

if farm and evToTrain and evToTrain != "" and not inTable(validEVs, evToTrain) then return fatal("Error: '" .. evToTrain .. "' is not a valid EV type - please check config") end
    if minMoney > 0 and farmingEV and farmingEV != "" and not inTable(validEVs, farmingEV) then return fatal("Error: '" .. farmingEV .. "' is not a valid EV type - please check config") end

if tossWrongNature then
        if not inTable(natures, morningSync) then log("Warning: morningSync (" .. morningSync .. ") is not present in the given list of natures") end
        if not inTable(natures, daySync) then log("Warning: daySync (" .. daySync .. ") is not present in the given list of natures") end
        if not inTable(natures, nightSync) then log("Warning: nightSync (" .. nightSync .. ") is not present in the given list of natures") end
    end

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if autoEvolve then enableAutoEvolve() else disableAutoEvolve() end
    if enableMessages then enablePrivateMessage() else disablePrivateMessage() end

checkCatchList = array(catchList)
    checkExceptions = array(exceptionCatches)
    checkNatures = array(natures)
    checkAbilities = array(abilities)
    checkHPTypes = array(hpTypes)

currentBoxId = 1 -- Used for everything except releasing
    releaseBoxId = 1 -- The box we were in the last time we checked for Pokémon to release
    pcUsed = false
    usableCount = 0
    releasedCount = 0
    caughtCount = 0
    wildCount = 0
    shinyCount = 0
    pokecenterVisits = 0
    killedCount = 0
    lineSwitch = false -- Used in moveToLine()
    rand = 0 -- The rectangle we're using in updateTargetRect()
    tmpRand = 0    -- Used in updateTargetRect()
    pokemonHealth = 0 -- Used in onBattleAction()
    opponentHealth = 0
    releasing = false
    withdrawing = false
    timerSwitch = false
    rolePlayed = false
    abilityFound = false -- For use during Role Play
    location = "" -- Will change according to what time of day it is
    needReleased = false -- Whether or not we need check our PC for Pokémon to release
    farming = false -- Only occurs when getMoney() < minMoney
    surfChecked = false -- Looked for a Pokémon with Surf and couldn't find one
    cutChecked = false
    usables = {}
    timerRoot = os.time() -- For use in timer()
    startTime = os.time() -- For use in runningTime()
    rectTimer = os.time() -- For use in updateTargetRect()
    statusMoveUserDefault = statusMoveUser -- This is used to reset the statusMoveUser value in case we used Spore on a Grass-type - see onBattleMessage()

catchCounter = {} -- Holds the name of each Pokémon and the amount we've caught of them
    for _, value in pairs(catchList) do
        catchCounter[value] = 0
    end
    for _, value in pairs(exceptionCatches) do
        catchCounter[value] = 0
    end    

if farmerId > 0 then farmerID = getPokemonUniqueId(farmerId) else farmerID = nil end    
    if getTeamSize() == 6 then sixthPoke = getPokemonUniqueId(6) else sixthPoke = nil end

tmpID = 0 -- When we start farming, we save the Pokémon we switch from as this value, so we can switch back to it when we're done farming

if catchList[1] and (tossWrongNature or tossWrongAbility or tossWrongHP or (minIVs[1] + minIVs[2] + minIVs[3] + minIVs[4] + minIVs[5] + minIVs[6] > 0)) then
        log("Hunting for " .. formattedTable(catchList) .. ".")
        log("======== !! WARNING !! ========")
        if tossWrongNature then log("Will release " .. formattedTable(catchList) .. " with a nature other than " .. formattedTable(natures, "or") .. "!") end
        if tossWrongAbility then log("Will release " .. formattedTable(catchList) .. " without the " .. formattedTable(abilities, "or") .. " ability!") end
        if tossWrongHP then log("Will release " .. formattedTable(catchList) .. " without a " .. formattedTable(hpTypes, "or") .. " HP type!") end
        if minIVs[1] > 0 then log("Will release " .. formattedTable(catchList) .. " with an Attack IV lower than " .. minIVs[1] .. "!") end
        if minIVs[2] > 0 then log("Will release " .. formattedTable(catchList) .. " with a Defence IV lower than " .. minIVs[2] .. "!") end
        if minIVs[3] > 0 then log("Will release " .. formattedTable(catchList) .. " with a Special Attack IV lower than " .. minIVs[3] .. "!") end
        if minIVs[4] > 0 then log("Will release " .. formattedTable(catchList) .. " with a Special Defence IV lower than " .. minIVs[4] .. "!") end
        if minIVs[5] > 0 then log("Will release " .. formattedTable(catchList) .. " with a Speed IV lower than " .. minIVs[5] .. "!") end
        if minIVs[6] > 0 then log("Will release " .. formattedTable(catchList) .. " with an HP IV lower than " .. minIVs[6] .. "!") end
        log("Please be sure to check the config!")
        if exceptionCatches[1] then log("Pokemon to hunt for that will not get released: " .. formattedTable(exceptionCatches) .. ".") end
    else
        if catchList[1] or exceptionCatches[1] then
            log("Hunting for " .. formattedTable(tableConcat(catchList, exceptionCatches)) .. ".")
        else
            log("Script will not catch any Pokémon except shinies.")
        end
        log("Script will not release any Pokémon.")
        needReleased = "Never"
    end

end

function onPathAction()

statusMoveUser = statusMoveUserDefault -- Resetting statusMoveUser in case we used Spore on a Grass-type
    rolePlayed = false
    abilityFound = false
    pokemonHealth = 0
    opponentHealth = 0

if not findMove("Surf") and hasItem("HM03 - Surf") and not surfChecked then
        logOnce("Retrieving a Pokémon with Surf")
        return retrievePokemon("Surf")
    end

if not findMove("Cut") and hasItem("HM01 - Cut") and not cutChecked then
        logOnce("Retrieving a Pokémon with Cut")
        return retrievePokemon("Cut")
    end

if getItemQuantity("Pokeball") == 0 then
        fatal("Out of Pokeballs - stopping script")
    end

if not farming then        
        -- Getting weakMoveUser, statusMoveUser, and rolePlayUser off of slot 1 to make way for our Sync Pokémon
        if weakMoveUser == 1 then
            if statusMoveUser == 2 then
                if rolePlayUser == 3 then
                    if farmerId == weakMoveUser then farmerId = 4 end
                    log("Moving " .. getPokemonName(1) .. " to slot 4")
                    weakMoveUser = 4
                    return swapPokemon(1, 4)
                else
                    if farmerId == weakMoveUser then farmerId = 3 end
                    log("Moving " .. getPokemonName(1) .. " to slot 3")
                    weakMoveUser = 3
                    return swapPokemon(1, 3)
                end
            else
                if rolePlayUser == 2 then
                    if statusMoveUser == 3 then
                        if farmerId == weakMoveUser then farmerId = 4 end
                        weakMoveUser = 3
                        return swapPokemon(1, 4)
                    else
                        if farmerId == weakMoveUser then farmerId = 3 end
                        if statusMoveUser == weakMoveUser then statusMoveUser = 3 end
                        statusMoveUserDefault = statusMoveUser
                        weakMoveUser = 3
                        return swapPokemon(1, 3)
                    end
                else
                    if farmerId == weakMoveUser then farmerId = 2 end
                    if statusMoveUser == weakMoveUser then statusMoveUser = 2 end
                    log("Moving " .. getPokemonName(1) .. " to slot 2")
                    weakMoveUser = 2
                    return swapPokemon(1, 2)
                end
            end
        end

if statusMoveUser == 1 then
            if weakMoveUser == 2 then
                if rolePlayUser == 3 then
                    if farmerId == statusMoveUser then farmerId = 4 end
                    statusMoveUser = 4
                    return swapPokemon(1, 4)
                else
                    if farmerId == statusMoveUser then farmerId = 3 end
                    statusMoveUser = 3
                    return swapPokemon(1, 3)
                end
            else
                if rolePlayUser == 2 then
                    if weakMoveUser == 3 then
                        if farmerId == statusMoveUser then farmerId = 4 end
                        statusMoveUser = 4
                        return swapPokemon(1, 4)
                    else
                        if farmerId == statusMoveUser then farmerId = 3 end
                        statusMoveUser = 3
                        return swapPokemon(1, 3)
                    end
                else
                    if farmerId == statusMoveUser then farmerId = 2 end
                    statusMoveUser = 2
                    return swapPokemon(1, 2)
                end
            end
        end

if rolePlayUser == 1 and (getPokemonAbility(1) != "Synchronize"
        or (isMorning() and getPokemonNature(1) != morningSync)
        or (isNoon() and getPokemonNature(1) != daySync)
        or (isNight() and getPokemonNature(1) != nightSync)) then
            if weakMoveUser == 2 then
                    if farmerId == rolePlayUser then farmerId = 4 end
                    rolePlayUser = 4
                    return swapPokemon(1, 4)
                else
                    if farmerId == rolePlayUser then farmerId = 3 end
                    rolePlayUser = 3
                    return swapPokemon(1, 3)
                end
            else
                if statusMoveUser == 2 then
                    if weakMoveUser == 3 then
                        if farmerId == rolePlayUser then farmerId = 4 end
                        rolePlayUser = 4
                        swapPokemon(1, 4)
                    else
                        if farmerId == rolePlayUser then farmerId = 3 end
                        rolePlayUser = 3
                        return swapPokemon(1, 3)
                    end
                else
                    if farmerId == rolePlayUser then farmerId = 2 end
                    rolePlayUser = 2
                    return swapPokemon(1, 2)
                end
            end
        end
    elseif getMoney() >= moneyStop or minMoney == 0 then
        if isMorning() then log("Done farming - returning to " .. morningMap .. ".") end
        if isNoon() then log("Done farming - returning to " .. dayMap .. ".") end
        if isNight() then log("Done farming - returning to " .. nightMap .. ".") end
        farming = false
        if farmerID and weakMoveUser == 1 then weakMoveUser = tmpID end
        if farmerID and statusMoveUser == 1 then statusMoveUser = tmpID end
        if farmerID then return swapPokemon(tmpID, 1) end
    end

if weakMoveUser > 0 and not findMove(weakMove) then -- If we stored our weakMove user when moving Syncs around (it shouldn't happen, but just in case)
        logOnce("Retrieving our " .. weakMove .. " user.")
        return retrievePokemon(weakMoveUserID)
    elseif statusMoveUser > 0 and not findMove(statusMove) then
        logOnce("Retrieving our " .. statusMove .. " user.")
        return retrievePokemon(statusMoveUserID)
    elseif useRolePlay and not rolePlayAsWell and not findMove("Role Play") then -- If we stored our Role Play user when moving Syncs around
        logOnce("Retrieving our Role Play user.")
        return retrievePokemon(rolePlayUserID)
    elseif getMoney() < minMoney and not stringContains(getMapName(), "Safari") and getMapName() != "Moon" then
        if not farming then
            log("Money is too low.")
            farming = true
        end
        location = farmMap
        if farmerID then
            if getPokemonUniqueId(1) != farmerID then
                if findUniqueIdInParty(farmerID) then
                    tmpID = findUniqueIdInParty(farmerID)
                    if weakMoveUser == tmpID then weakMoveUser = 1 end
                    if statusMoveUser == tmpID then statusMoveUser = 1 end
                    return swapPokemon(tmpID, 1)
                else
                    logOnce("Heading to the nearest PC to get our farmer Pokémon.")
                    return retrievePokemon(farmerID)
                end
            end
        end
        if getMapName() != farmMap then
            logOnce("Heading to " .. farmMap .. " until we have at least " .. moneyStop .. " PokeDollars.")
        else
            logOnce("Farming until we have at least " .. moneyStop .. " PokeDollars.")
        end
    elseif isMorning() then
        location = morningMap
        logOnce("It is now Morning.")
        if getPokemonNature(1) != morningSync or getPokemonAbility(1) != "Synchronize" or (rolePlayAsWell and not hasMove(1, "Role Play")) then
            if findPokemonWithSync(morningSync) then
                if rolePlayAsWell and rolePlayUser > 0 then
                    rolePlayUser = 1
                elseif rolePlayUser == 1 then
                    rolePlayUser = findPokemonWithSync(morningSync)
                end
                return swapPokemon(findPokemonWithSync(morningSync), 1)
            else
                logOnce2("Heading to the nearest PC to get a" .. vowelCheck(morningSync) .. " Sync.")
                return retrievePokemon(morningSync)
            end
        else
            if getMapName() != morningMap then
                logOnce2("Heading to " .. morningMap .. ".")
            end
        end
    elseif isNoon() then
        location = dayMap
        logOnce("It is now Daytime.")
        if getPokemonNature(1) != daySync or getPokemonAbility(1) != "Synchronize" or (rolePlayAsWell and not hasMove(1, "Role Play")) then
            if findPokemonWithSync(daySync) then
                    rolePlayUser = 1
                    rolePlayUser = findPokemonWithSync(daySync)
                end
                return swapPokemon(findPokemonWithSync(daySync), 1)
            else
                logOnce2("Heading to the nearest PC to get a" .. vowelCheck(daySync) .. " Sync.")
                return retrievePokemon(daySync)
            end
        else
            if getMapName() != dayMap then
                logOnce2("Heading to " .. dayMap .. ".")
            end
        end
    elseif isNight() then
        location = nightMap
        logOnce("It is now Nighttime.")
        if getPokemonNature(1) != nightSync or getPokemonAbility(1) != "Synchronize" or (rolePlayAsWell and not hasMove(1, "Role Play")) then
            if findPokemonWithSync(nightSync) then
                    rolePlayUser = 1
                    rolePlayUser = findPokemonWithSync(nightSync)
                end
                return swapPokemon(findPokemonWithSync(nightSync), 1)
            else
                logOnce2("Heading to the nearest PC to get a" .. vowelCheck(nightSync) .. " Sync.")
                return retrievePokemon(nightSync)
            end
        else
            if getMapName() != nightMap then
                logOnce2("Heading to " .. nightMap .. ".")
            end
        end
    end

if getItemQuantity("Pokeball") < pokeballMin then
        return pf.useNearestPokemart(getMapName(), "Pokeball", buyAmount)
    else

if useItems then
            for i = 1, getTeamSize() do
                if getPokemonHealth(i) == 0 and items[1] != "" and hasItem(items[1]) then -- Reviving
                    log("Using " .. items[1] .. " on " .. getPokemonName(i))
                    return useItemOnPokemon(items[1], i)
                end
                if getPokemonHealthPercent(i) < 30 and items[2] != "" and hasItem(items[2]) then -- Healing
                    log("Using " .. items[2] .. " on " .. getPokemonName(i))
                    return useItemOnPokemon(items[2], i)
                end
                for m = 1, 4 do
                    if getPokemonMoveName(i, m) then -- In case it has less than 4 moves
                        if getRemainingPowerPoints(i, getPokemonMoveName(i, m)) == 0 and items[3] != "" and hasItem(items[3]) then -- Restoring PP
                            log("Using " .. items[3] .. " on " .. getPokemonName(i) .. "'s " .. toTitleCase(getPokemonMoveName(i, m)))
                            pushDialogAnswer(m)
                            return useItemOnPokemon(items[3], i)
                        end
                    end
                end
                if getPokemonStatus(i) == "PARALIZE" and items[4] != "" and hasItem(items[4]) then -- Curing Paralysis
                    log("Using " .. items[4] .. " on " .. getPokemonName(i))
                    return useItemOnPokemon(items[4], i)
                end
                if getPokemonStatus(i) == "POISON" and items[5] != "" and hasItem(items[5]) then -- Curing Poison
                    log("Using " .. items[5] .. " on " .. getPokemonName(i))
                    return useItemOnPokemon(items[5], i)
                end
            end
        end

if getPokemonHealthPercent(1) > 30
        and (farmer == 0 or hasGoodMoves(farmer))
        and (not farming or hasGoodMoves(1))
        and (weakMoveUser == 0 or (getRemainingPowerPoints(weakMoveUser, weakMove) > 0 and getPokemonHealthPercent(weakMoveUser) > 30))
        and (statusMoveUser == 0 or (getRemainingPowerPoints(statusMoveUser, statusMove) > 0 and getPokemonHealthPercent(statusMoveUser) > 30))
        and (rolePlayUser == 0 or (getRemainingPowerPoints(rolePlayUser, "Role Play") > 0 and getPokemonHealthPercent(rolePlayUser) > 30))
        and checkStatus() then
            if stringContains(getMapName(), "Pokecenter") then
                if not pcUsed and needReleased and needReleased != "Never" then
                    usePC()
                elseif not releasing and not withdrawing then
                    return pf.moveTo(getMapName(), location)
                end
            elseif not pf.moveTo(getMapName(), location) then
                pcUsed = false
                return moveToArea()
            end

else
            return pf.useNearestPokecenter(getMapName())
        end
    end

if isPCOpen() then
        if isCurrentPCBoxRefreshed() then
            if releasing then
                timer(1)
                return releaseFromTeam()
            elseif withdrawing then
                return withdrawPokemon()
            elseif not pcUsed then
                return checkPC()
            end
        else
            return
        end
    end

end

function moveToArea()

local spot = ""

if farming then
        if type(farmArea) == "string" then
            spot = farmArea:upper()
        else
            if #farmArea == 2 then
                return updateFishing(farmArea)
            elseif #farmArea > 4 then
                return updateTargetRect(farmArea)
            elseif farmArea[1] == farmArea[3] or farmArea[2] == farmArea[4] then
                return moveToLine(farmArea)
            else
                return moveToRectangle(farmArea[1], farmArea[2], farmArea[3], farmArea[4])
            end
        end        
    elseif isMorning() then
        if type(morningArea) == "string" then
            spot = morningArea:upper()
        else
            if #morningArea == 2 then
                return updateFishing(morningArea)
            elseif #morningArea > 4 then
                return updateTargetRect(morningArea)
            elseif morningArea[1] == morningArea[3] or morningArea[2] == morningArea[4] then
                return moveToLine(morningArea)
            else
                return moveToRectangle(morningArea[1], morningArea[2], morningArea[3], morningArea[4])
            end
        end        
    elseif isNoon() then
        if type(dayArea) == "string" then
            spot = dayArea:upper()
        else
            if #dayArea == 2 then
                return updateFishing(dayArea)
            elseif #dayArea > 4 then
                return updateTargetRect(dayArea)
            elseif dayArea[1] == dayArea[3] or dayArea[2] == dayArea[4] then
                return moveToLine(dayArea)
            else
                return moveToRectangle(dayArea[1], dayArea[2], dayArea[3], dayArea[4])
            end
        end        
    elseif isNight() then
        if type(nightArea) == "string" then
            spot = nightArea:upper()
        else
            if #nightArea == 2 then
                return updateFishing(nightArea)
            elseif #nightArea > 4 then
                return updateTargetRect(nightArea)
            elseif nightArea[1] == nightArea[3] or nightArea[2] == nightArea[4] then
                return moveToLine(nightArea)
            else
                return moveToRectangle(nightArea[1], nightArea[2], nightArea[3], nightArea[4])
            end
        end        
    end

if spot == "GRASS" then
        return moveToGrass()
    elseif spot == "WATER" then
        return moveToWater()
    end

end

function updateFishing(list)

-- Moves to a position and uses rod

if getPlayerX() == list[1] and getPlayerY() == list[2] then
        return useItem(rod)
    else
        return moveToCell(list[1], list[2])
    end

end

function updateTargetRect(list)

-- Every minutesToMove minutes, picks a random integer between 1 and #list / 4 to get a number corresponding to each rectangle in list

if os.difftime(os.time(), rectTimer) > minutesToMove * 60 or rand == 0 or rand > #list / 4 or rand == tmpRand then
        rectTimer = os.time()
        tmpRand = rand
        rand = math.random(#list / 4)
    end

local n = (rand - 1) * 4

if list[n + 1] == list[n + 3] or list[n + 2] == list[n + 4] then
        return moveToLine(list[n + 1], list[n + 2], list[n + 3], list[n + 4])
    else
        return moveToRectangle(list[n + 1], list[n + 2], list[n + 3], list[n + 4])
    end

end

function moveToLine(x1, y1, x2, y2) -- Works with a table or 4 integers

-- Alternates between 2 positions

if type(x1) == "table" then
        if lineSwitch then
            if getPlayerX() == x1[1] and getPlayerY() == x1[2] then
                lineSwitch = not lineSwitch
            else
                return moveToCell(x1[1], x1[2])
            end
        else
            if getPlayerX() == x1[3] and getPlayerY() == x1[4] then
            else
                return moveToCell(x1[3], x1[4])
            end
        end
    else
        if lineSwitch then
            if getPlayerX() == x1 and getPlayerY() == y1 then
            else
                return moveToCell(x1, y1)
            end
        else
            if getPlayerX() == x2 and getPlayerY() == y2 then
            else
                return moveToCell(x2, y2)
            end
        end
    end

end

function retrievePokemon(var)

if not pf.moveToPC(getMapName()) then usePC() else return end

if isPCOpen() then
        if isCurrentPCBoxRefreshed() then
            boxCount = getPCBoxCount()
            currentBoxSize = getCurrentPCBoxSize()

if currentBoxId > boxCount then
                if type(var) == "string" then
                    if inTable(validNatures, var) then
                        if rolePlayAsWell then
                            fatal("Error: Could not find a" .. vowelCheck(var) .. " Sync in the PC that's at least level " .. minSyncLevel .. " and knows Role Play.")
                        else
                            fatal("Error: Could not find a" .. vowelCheck(var) .. " Sync in the PC that's at least level " .. minSyncLevel .. ".")
                        end
                    else
                        log("Warning: Could not find a Pokémon with " .. var .. " - continuing without it.")
                        currentBoxId = 1
                        if var == "Surf" then
                            surfChecked = true
                            return
                        elseif var == "Cut" then
                            cutChecked = true
                            return
                        else
                            log("Unknown Error with string")
                            return
                        end
                    end
                else
                    if var == weakMoveUserID then
                        fatal("Error: Could not find the weakMove User.")
                    elseif var == statusMoveUserID then
                        fatal("Error: Could not find the statusMove User.")
                    elseif var == rolePlayUserID then
                        fatal("Error: Could not find the Role Play User.")
                    elseif var == farmerID then
                        fatal("Error: Could not find farmerId.")
                    else
                        log("Unknown Error with uniqueID")
                        return
                    end
                end
            end

if getCurrentPCBoxId() == currentBoxId then
                log("Checking box " .. currentBoxId .. ":")
                for i = 1, currentBoxSize do                    
                    if type(var) == "string" then
                        if inTable(validNatures, var) then -- A nature
                            if getPokemonNatureFromPC(currentBoxId, i) == var
                            and getPokemonAbilityFromPC(currentBoxId, i) == "Synchronize"
                            and getPokemonLevelFromPC(currentBoxId, i) >= minSyncLevel
                            and (not rolePlayAsWell or hasMoveInPC(currentBoxId, i, "Role Play")) then
                                swapPokemonFromPC(currentBoxId, i, 1)
                                currentBoxId = 1
                                return
                            end
                        else -- Surf or Cut
                            if hasMoveInPC(currentBoxId, i, var) then
                                if var == "Surf" then
                                    if getTeamSize() >= 5 then
                                        swapPokemonFromPC(currentBoxId, i, 5)
                                    else
                                        withdrawPokemonFromPC(currentBoxId, i)
                                    end
                                else
                                    if rolePlayUser == 4 then
                                        sixthPoke = getPokemonUniqueIdFromPC(currentBoxId, i)
                                        if getTeamSize() == 6 then
                                            swapPokemonFromPC(currentBoxId, i, 6)
                                        else
                                        end
                                    else
                                        if getTeamSize() >= 4 then
                                            swapPokemonFromPC(currentBoxId, i, 4)
                                        else
                                        end
                                    end
                                end
                                currentBoxId = 1
                                return
                            end
                        end
                    else -- Unique ID
                        if getPokemonUniqueIdFromPC(currentBoxId, i) == var then
                            if var == weakMoveUserID then
                                weakMoveUser = 2
                                swapPokemonFromPC(currentBoxId, i, 2)
                            elseif var == statusMoveUserID then
                                if statusMoveUserID == weakMoveUserID then
                                    statusMoveUser = 2
                                    swapPokemonFromPC(currentBoxId, i, 2)
                                else
                                    statusMoveUser = 3
                                    swapPokemonFromPC(currentBoxId, i, 3)
                                end
                            elseif var == rolePlayUserID then
                                    rolePlayUser = 4
                                    swapPokemonFromPC(currentBoxId, i, 4)
                                else
                                    rolePlayUser = 3
                                    swapPokemonFromPC(currentBoxId, i, 3)
                                end
                            elseif var == farmerID then
                                if weakMoveUserID == farmerID then weakMoveUser = 1 end
                                if statusMoveUserID == farmerID then statusMoveUser = 1 end
                                if rolePlayUserID == farmerID then rolePlayUser = 1 end
                                swapPokemonFromPC(currentBoxId, i, 1)
                            end
                            currentBoxId = 1
                            return
                        end
                    end
                end
                currentBoxId = currentBoxId + 1
                return openPCBox(currentBoxId)
            else
            end
        else
            return
        end
    end    
end

function checkPC()

if releaseBoxId > boxCount then
        releaseBoxId = releaseBoxId - 1
        needReleased = false
        pcUsed = true
        if getTeamSize() != 6 then withdrawing = true end
        return
    end

if getCurrentPCBoxId() == releaseBoxId then
        log("Checking box " .. releaseBoxId .. ":")
            if checkCatchList[getPokemonNameFromPC(releaseBoxId, i)] then
                if not usables[getPokemonUniqueIdFromPC(releaseBoxId, i)] then
                    log("Checking " .. getPokemonNameFromPC(releaseBoxId, i) .. " in box " .. releaseBoxId .. " at slot " .. i .. "...")
                    log("HP Type: " .. calculateHPType(releaseBoxId, i))
                    log("Nature: " .. getPokemonNatureFromPC(releaseBoxId, i))
                    log("Ability: " .. tostring(getPokemonAbilityFromPC(releaseBoxId, i)))
                    log("IV's --- " .. logIVs(releaseBoxId, i))
                    if getPokemonHeldItemFromPC(releaseBoxId, i) then
                        log("Held Item: " .. getPokemonHeldItemFromPC(releaseBoxId, i))
                    end
                    if keepPokemon(releaseBoxId, i) then
                        log("This " .. getPokemonNameFromPC(releaseBoxId, i) .. " is usable!")
                        usables[getPokemonUniqueIdFromPC(releaseBoxId, i)] = true
                        usableCount = usableCount + 1
                    else
                        log("This " .. getPokemonNameFromPC(releaseBoxId, i) .. " is not usable. Attempting to release...")
                            if not sixthPoke then sixthPoke = getPokemonUniqueIdFromPC(releaseBoxId, i) end
                            swapPokemonFromPC(releaseBoxId, i, 6)
                        else
                            withdrawPokemonFromPC(releaseBoxId, i)
                        end
                        releasing = true
                        return
                    end
                end
            end
        end
        releaseBoxId = releaseBoxId + 1
        return openPCBox(releaseBoxId)
    else
        return openPCBox(releaseBoxId)
    end    
end

function releaseFromTeam()

if not timerSwitch then return end
        if checkCatchList[getPokemonName(6)] then -- Just to make sure nothing funky happened when switching Pokémon from the PC
            log("...")
            timerSwitch = false
            return releasePokemonFromTeam(6)
        end
    else
        log("Release succesful")
        releasedCount = releasedCount + 1
        if pcUsed then withdrawing = true end
        releasing = false
        return
    end

end

function timer(seconds)
    if os.difftime(os.time(), timerRoot) >= seconds then
        timerRoot = os.time() + seconds
        timerSwitch = true
    end
end

function withdrawPokemon()

withdrawing = false
        if checkCatchList[getPokemonName(6)] then
            releasing = true
        end
        return
    end

if currentBoxId > boxCount then
        withdrawing = false
        currentBoxId = 1
        return
    end

if getCurrentPCBoxId() == currentBoxId then
        log("Withdrawing a Pokémon...")
            if getPokemonUniqueIdFromPC(currentBoxId, i) == sixthPoke or (not sixthPoke and not checkCatchList[getPokemonNameFromPC(currentBoxId, i)]) then
                currentBoxId = 1
                withdrawing = false
                return
            end
        end
        currentBoxId = currentBoxId + 1
    else
    end

end

function onBattleAction()

if pokemonHealth == 0 then pokemonHealth = getPokemonHealth(getActivePokemonNumber()) end
    if opponentHealth == 0 then opponentHealth = getOpponentHealth() end

if getPokemonHealth(getActivePokemonNumber()) < pokemonHealth then
        log(getPokemonName(getActivePokemonNumber()) .. " took " .. pokemonHealth - getPokemonHealth(getActivePokemonNumber()) .. " damage!")
        pokemonHealth = getPokemonHealth(getActivePokemonNumber())
    end

if getOpponentHealth() < opponentHealth then
        log("The wild " .. getOpponentName() .. " took " .. opponentHealth - getOpponentHealth() .. " damage!")
        opponentHealth = getOpponentHealth()
    end

if isWildBattle() and (isOpponentShiny() or checkCatchList[getOpponentName()] or checkExceptions[getOpponentName()] or getOpponentForm() ~= 0 or (catchNotCaught and not isAlreadyCaught())) then

if rolePlayUser > 0 and not checkExceptions[getOpponentName()] and not isOpponentShiny() and not getOpponentForm() ~= 0 and not farming then -- Gonna use Role Play, unless opponent is one of our exceptionCatches or is shiny
            if getActivePokemonNumber() != rolePlayUser and not rolePlayed then
                pokemonHealth = 0
                return sendPokemon(rolePlayUser) or run() or sendUsablePokemon()
            elseif not rolePlayed then
                rolePlayed = true
                return useMove("Role Play") or run() or sendUsablePokemon()
            elseif abilityFound then

if weakMoveUser > 0 then
                            pokemonHealth = 0
                        else
                        end
                            pokemonHealth = 0
                        else
                        end
                    else
                    end

pokemonHealth = 0
                    else
                    end

else
                end

else                                                                        -- Opponent had the wrong ability

if (farm and (not evToTrain or evToTrain == "" or isOpponentEffortValue(evToTrain))) and hasGoodMoves(getActivePokemonNumber()) then    -- We're gonna kill it
                        pokemonHealth = 0
                        return sendPokemon(farmer) or sendUsablePokemon() or run()        -- Sending farmer
                    else
                        return attack() or run() or sendUsablePokemon()                    -- Murdering the cute little Pokémon
                    end
                else                                                                    -- Gonna let it live
                end

end

elseif not farming or checkExceptions[getOpponentName()] or isOpponentShiny() or getOpponentForm() ~= 0 then -- Not gonna use Role Play, or opponent is one of our exceptionCatches, or is shiny

if weakMoveUser > 0 then
                        pokemonHealth = 0
                    else
                    end
                        pokemonHealth = 0
                    else
                    end
                else
                end

pokemonHealth = 0
                else
                end

else
            end

else                                                                     -- We're farming for money, and opponent is not in our exceptionCatches and is not shiny
            else
            end
        end

else                                                                        -- Opponent is not part of catchList or exceptionCatches
        if farming then                                                            -- Farming for money
            else
            end
        else
            if (farm and (not evToTrain or evToTrain == "" or isOpponentEffortValue(evToTrain))) and hasGoodMoves(getActivePokemonNumber()) then -- We're gonna kill it
                    pokemonHealth = 0
                    return sendPokemon(farmer) or sendUsablePokemon() or run()                        -- Sending farmer
                else
                    return attack() or run() or sendUsablePokemon()                                    -- Murdering the cute little Pokémon
                end
            else                                                                                    -- Gonna let it live
            end
        end
    end
end

function array(list)
   local array = {}

for key, value in ipairs(list) do
        array[value] = true
    end

return array
end

function keepPokemon(boxIndex, pokeIndex)

if ((not tossWrongNature or checkNatures[getPokemonNatureFromPC(boxIndex, pokeIndex)])
    and (not tossWrongAbility or checkAbilities[getPokemonAbilityFromPC(boxIndex, pokeIndex)] or not getPokemonAbilityFromPC(boxIndex, pokeIndex))
    and (not tossWrongHP or checkHPTypes[calculateHPType(boxIndex, pokeIndex)])
    and getPokemonIndividualValueFromPC(boxIndex, pokeIndex, "Attack") >= minIVs[1]
    and getPokemonIndividualValueFromPC(boxIndex, pokeIndex, "Defence") >= minIVs[2]
    and getPokemonIndividualValueFromPC(boxIndex, pokeIndex, "SpAttack") >= minIVs[3]
    and getPokemonIndividualValueFromPC(boxIndex, pokeIndex, "SpDefence") >= minIVs[4]
    and getPokemonIndividualValueFromPC(boxIndex, pokeIndex, "Speed") >= minIVs[5]
    and getPokemonIndividualValueFromPC(boxIndex, pokeIndex, "HP") >= minIVs[6])
    or isPokemonFromPCShiny(boxIndex, pokeIndex) then
        return true
    else
        return false
    end

end

function logIVs(boxIndex, pokeIndex)
    return ("Attack: " .. getPokemonIndividualValueFromPC(boxIndex, pokeIndex, "Attack") .. " - "
        .. "Defence: " .. getPokemonIndividualValueFromPC(boxIndex, pokeIndex, "Defence") .. " - "
        .. "SpAttack: " .. getPokemonIndividualValueFromPC(boxIndex, pokeIndex, "SpAttack") .. " - "
        .. "SpDefence: " .. getPokemonIndividualValueFromPC(boxIndex, pokeIndex, "SpDefence") .. " - "
        .. "Speed: " .. getPokemonIndividualValueFromPC(boxIndex, pokeIndex, "Speed") .. " - "
        .. "HP: " .. getPokemonIndividualValueFromPC(boxIndex, pokeIndex, "HP"))
end

function calculateHPType(boxIndex, pokeIndex)

hp = getPokemonIndividualValueFromPC(boxIndex, pokeIndex, "HP") % 2
    atk = (getPokemonIndividualValueFromPC(boxIndex, pokeIndex, "ATK") % 2) * 2
    def = (getPokemonIndividualValueFromPC(boxIndex, pokeIndex, "DEF") % 2) * 4
    spd = (getPokemonIndividualValueFromPC(boxIndex, pokeIndex, "SPD") % 2) * 8
    spatk = (getPokemonIndividualValueFromPC(boxIndex, pokeIndex, "SPATK") % 2) * 16
    spdef = (getPokemonIndividualValueFromPC(boxIndex, pokeIndex, "SPDEF") % 2) * 32

hpType = math.floor(((hp + atk + def + spd + spatk + spdef) * 15) / 63)

if hpType == 0 then return "Fighting"
    elseif hpType == 1 then return "Flying"
    elseif hpType == 2 then return "Poison"
    elseif hpType == 3 then return "Ground"
    elseif hpType == 4 then return "Rock"
    elseif hpType == 5 then return "Bug"
    elseif hpType == 6 then return "Ghost"
    elseif hpType == 7 then return "Steel"
    elseif hpType == 8 then return "Fire"
    elseif hpType == 9 then return "Water"
    elseif hpType == 10 then return "Grass"
    elseif hpType == 11 then return "Electric"
    elseif hpType == 12 then return "Psychic"
    elseif hpType == 13 then return "Ice"
    elseif hpType == 14 then return "Dragon"
    elseif hpType == 15 then return "Dark"
    else fatal("Error: Invalid HP type - stopping script")
    end

end

function onBattleMessage(message)

if stringContains(message, "A Wild SHINY ") then
        shinyCount = shinyCount + 1
    elseif stringContains(message, "A Wild ") then
        wildCount = wildCount + 1
    elseif stringContains(message, "Success! You caught ") then
        if needReleased != "Never" and checkCatchList[getOpponentName()] then needReleased = true end
        caughtCount = caughtCount + 1
        for key, value in pairs(catchCounter) do
            if stringContains(message, "[FF9900]" .. key .. "[-]") then
                catchCounter[key] = catchCounter[key] + 1
                log(key .. " caught: " .. value)
            end
        end
    elseif stringContains(message, "You have won the battle.") then
        killedCount = killedCount + 1
    elseif stringContains(message, "SLEEP failed to have any effect.") and statusMove == "Spore" then -- Using Spore on a grass-type Pokémon
        statusMoveUser = 0
    else
        for _, value in pairs(abilities) do
            if stringContains(message, "ability is now " .. value) then
                abilityFound = true
            end
        end
    end

end

function onDialogMessage(pokecenter)
   if stringContains(pokecenter, "heal your Pokemon?") then
       pokecenterVisits = pokecenterVisits + 1
   end
end

function formattedTable(list, condition)
    condition = condition or "and"
    local text = ""
    if #list == 1 then return list[1] end
    if #list == 2 then return table.concat(list, " " .. condition .. " ") end
    for key, value in ipairs(list) do
        if key == #list then
            text = text .. condition .. " " .. value
        else
            text = text .. value .. ", "
        end
    end
    return text    
end

function runningTime()
    runTime = math.floor(os.difftime(os.time(), startTime))
    if runTime == 1 then
        return log("Run Time: 1 second")
    elseif runTime < 60 then
        return log("Run Time: " .. runTime .. " seconds")
    elseif math.floor(runTime / 60) == 1 then
        return log("Run Time: 1 minute")
    elseif runTime < 3600 then
        return log("Run Time: " .. math.floor(runTime / 60) .. " minutes")
    elseif runTime == 3600 then
        return log("Run Time: 1 hour")
    else
        hour = math.floor(runTime / 3600)
        minute = math.floor(runTime / 60) - (hour * 60)
        if hour == 1 then
            if minute == 1 then
                return log("Run Time: 1 hour and 1 minute")
            else
                return log("Run Time: 1 hour and " .. minute .. " minutes")
            end
        else
            if minute == 1 then
                return log("Run Time: " .. hour .. " hours and 1 minute")
            else
                return log("Run Time: " .. hour .. " hours and " .. minute .. " minutes")
            end
        end
    end    
end

function onPause()

if value > 0 then log(key .. " caught: " .. value) end
    end
    if caughtCount > 0 then log("Total Pokémon caught: " .. caughtCount) end
    if releasedCount > 0 then log("Pokémon released: " .. releasedCount) end
    if usableCount > 0 then log("Usable Pokémon: " .. usableCount) end
    if killedCount > 0 then log("Pokémon killed: " .. killedCount) end
    if wildCount > 0 then log("Total Pokémon encountered: " .. wildCount) end
    if pokecenterVisits > 0 then log("Pokecenter visits: " .. pokecenterVisits) end
    if shinyCount > 0 then log("Shinies found: " .. shinyCount) end
    runningTime()

end

function onStop()

if value > 0 then log(key .. " caught: " .. value) end
    end
    if caughtCount > 0 then log("Total Pokémon caught: " .. caughtCount) end
    if releasedCount > 0 then log("Pokémon released: " .. releasedCount) end
    if usableCount > 0 then log("Usable Pokémon: " .. usableCount) end
    if killedCount > 0 then log("Pokémon killed: " .. killedCount) end
    if wildCount > 0 then log("Total Pokémon encountered: " .. wildCount) end
    if pokecenterVisits > 0 then log("Pokecenter visits: " .. pokecenterVisits) end
    if shinyCount > 0 then log("Shinies found: " .. shinyCount) end
    runningTime()

end

function findMove(moveName)

-- Returns the first Pokémon in the team with the move moveName, and the index of the move

for poke = 1, getTeamSize() do
        for move = 1, 4 do
            if getPokemonMoveName(poke, move) then
                if getPokemonMoveName(poke, move):upper() == moveName:upper() then
                    return poke, move
                end
            end
        end
    end
    return false, false

end

function hasMoveInPC(boxIndex, pokeIndex, moveName)

-- Returns true if Pokémon has the move moveName

for i = 1, 4 do
        if getPokemonMoveNameFromPC(boxIndex, pokeIndex, i) then
            if getPokemonMoveNameFromPC(boxIndex, pokeIndex, i):upper() == moveName:upper() then
                return true
            end
        end
    end
    return false

end

function toTitleCase(str)
    if type(str) == "string" then
        if str == "" then return str end
        return str:gsub("(%a)([%w_']*)", function(a,b) return a:upper() .. b:lower() end)
    else
        if not str[1] then return str end
        local list = {}
        for key, value in pairs(str) do
            list[key] = value:gsub("(%a)([%w_']*)", function(a,b) return a:upper() .. b:lower() end)
        end
        return list
    end
end

function invalidTable(list, validList)

-- returns the first value in list that is not present in validList

for _, value in pairs(list) do
        if not inTable(validList, value) then
            return value
        end
    end
    return false

end

function inTable(T, val)
  for k, v in pairs (T) do
      if v == val then
          return true
      end
  end
  return false
end

function tableConcat(t1, t2)
    local tmp = {}
    for i = 1, #t1 do
        tmp[#tmp + 1] = t1[i]
    end
   for i = 1, #t2 do
       tmp[#tmp + 1] = t2[i]
   end
   return tmp
end

function findUniqueIdInParty(ID)

if getPokemonUniqueId(i) == ID then
            return i
        end
    end
    return false

end

function findPokemonWithSync(nature)

if getPokemonAbility(i) == "Synchronize" and getPokemonNature(i) == nature and (not rolePlayAsWell or hasMove(i, "Role Play")) then
            return i
        end
    end
    return false

end

lastMessage = ""
function logOnce(msg)
   if lastMessage != msg then
       log(msg)
       lastMessage = msg
   end
end

lastMessage2 = ""
function logOnce2(msg)
   if lastMessage2 != msg then
       log(msg)
       lastMessage2 = msg
   end
end

function vowelCheck(str)

-- Returns "n " if the first letter of str is a vowel

vowels = {"A", "E", "I", "O", "U"}

if inTable(vowels, str:sub(1, 1):upper()) then
        return "n " .. str -- "a .. 'n 'awesome string"
    else
        return " " .. str -- "a ..  ' 'not so awesome string"
    end

end

function checkStatus()

-- Returns false if any Pokémon in the party has a status

if (getPokemonStatus(i) == "POISON" and getPokemonAbility(i) != "Poison Heal") or getPokemonStatus(i) == "PARALIZE" then
            return false
        end
    end
    return true
end

function hasGoodMoves(index)

-- Making sure we're able to kill Pokémon

for i = 1, 4 do
        if getPokemonMoveName(index, i) then
            if getPokemonMoveName(index, i):upper() != "FALSE SWIPE"
            and getRemainingPowerPoints(index, getPokemonMoveName(index, i)) > 0
            and not getPokemonMoveStatus(index, i) then
                return true
            end
        end
    end
    return false
end

That's my config file : 

weakMove = "False Swipe"

statusMove = ""

useRolePlay = true

rolePlayAsWell = true

morningSync = "Impish"

daySync = "Impish"

nightSync = "Impish"

minSyncLevel = 59

catchList = { "Growlithe" }

exceptionCatches = { "" }

tossWrongNature = true

natures = { "Impish" }

minIVs = {27, 20, 0, 20, 20, 20}

tossWrongAbility = true

abilities = { "Intimidate" }

tossWrongHP = false

hpTypes = { "Fire" }

useItems = false

items = {"Revive", "Super potion", "Leppa Berry", "Lum Berry", "Lum Berry"}

farm = false

farmer = 2

evToTrain = ""

catchNotCaught = false

-- Auto-evolve Pokémon?
autoEvolve = false

enableMessages = false

morningMap = "Vulcan Path"

--                               bx1, by1, bx2, by2,
--                               cx1, cy1, cx2, cy2} etcetera, as many as you like
morningArea = "Grass"

dayMap = "Vulcan Path"

dayArea = "Grass"

nightMap = "Vulcan Path"

nightArea = "Grass"

minutesToMove = 30

rod = "Super Rod"

pokeballMin = 0

buyAmount = 50

minMoney = 0

moneyStop = 150000

farmerId = 2

farmingEV = ""

farmArea = "Grass"

Thank you in advance!!  Smile

I stated in the original post that Role Play functions are completely untested, so I'm afraid I cannot offer any support for that.

Hii, I have a few suggestions. Could you split this option for Morning/Day/Night and add more variables to farmer??

farm = false

farmer = 0

example:

farmMorning = false

farmDay = true

farmNight = true

farmerMorning = 0

farmerDay = 2

farmerNight = 2,3,5

It would be good if at morning I'm farming in a paid zone as love island, safari, etc and I want disable fights but in normal zones I would like enable fights and use more farmers not only one and save my position 1 low level sync poke.

Could you reduce/optimize log spam too?? log is spamming each 3 seconds.

[14:07:43] It is now Nighttime.
[14:07:43] Farming until we have at least 3000000 PokeDollars.
[14:07:46] It is now Nighttime.
[14:07:46] Farming until we have at least 3000000 PokeDollars.
[14:07:46] It is now Nighttime.
[14:07:46] Farming until we have at least 3000000 PokeDollars.
[14:07:49] It is now Nighttime.
[14:07:49] Farming until we have at least 3000000 PokeDollars.
[14:07:50] It is now Nighttime.
[14:07:50] Farming until we have at least 3000000 PokeDollars.

Also I have another suggestion at least when bot is farming gold. Could you add an option for keep alive X pokes when farmerID = 0? When bot is farming gold it's not good go to pokecenter each time after poke in slot 1 dont have PP or is dead.

minMoney = 1000000

moneyStop = 3000000

farmerId = 0

farmingEV = ""

farmMap = "Victory Road Kanto 3F"

farmArea = {x1, y1, x2, y2}

-- The Bot will heal your Pokemon when the Count of alive Pokemon get to this number

local keepAlive = 2

Thanks

Hi again, could you add support for more false swipe pokes in the party?? I have a team with 1 sync poke and 5 false swipe pokes but bot is going to pokecenter for heal after 1 false swipe poke is at low health or dead and I would like use all false swipe pokes not only 1, it would be much better efficient farming.

EDIT: I hope you can fix also the weakmoves as False Swipe on Ghost type pokes because they are immune :S adding an option for exception pokes to dont use weak moves on them or reseting weak move user to 0 when script use a false swipe and string contain "immune" to hit.

Starts up fine, doesn't move or do anything, then stops after 8-10 seconds saying, "no action executed: stopping the bot."
Can anyone help?

Show ContentConfig:

Show ContentError Message:

(2016-12-28, 14:05:32)a 7 fold Starts up fine, doesn't move or do anything, then stops after 8-10 seconds saying, "no action executed: stopping the bot."
Can anyone help?

Route 111 is a desert area, but in your config you've set it to hunt in grass. You'll need to define at least one rectangle to hunt in, for morning, day, and night.