Hello There, Guest! Login Register

I'm new.
Hi.

Welcome, bro.

Thank you.

Damn... Silv3r, G0ld, Pl4tinum...

I feel like creating a new account called Cl4y

(2016-12-30, 08:58:18)Pl4tinum Hi.

Hello there, i have a code related question about proshine. I don't want to create the topic cause it may draws intention to many people Smile) which include PRO staff. 

1. Every time there's an update, do you guys reread all the code from the game and that's why it's take time? What is the pros and cons of it? Because if someone want to use proshine, they can simply compile the PRO protocol file and use it?

2. Is there any possibility that the staff use machine learning to detect the bots in server side, because there's one time i got banned from a complicated situation: PROshine is updating, I change the protocol file and bot, the bot was running in a very uncrowded map with well-covered coordinate on the map. Normally, i would that it is impossible that I got caught. But when caught, I draw assumption that I got detected by machine learning.

3. Are there any differences of the request you send to server between updates? It could be the cause that proshine is detected?

This is just some silly question as I'm an enthusiast of coding Smile))

(2017-02-02, 19:36:07)cruz
(2016-12-30, 08:58:18)Pl4tinum Hi.

Hello there, i have a code related question about proshine. I don't want to create the topic cause it may draws intention to many people Smile) which include PRO staff. 

1. Every time there's an update, do you guys reread all the code from the game and that's why it's take time? What is the pros and cons of it? Because if someone want to use proshine, they can simply compile the PRO protocol file and use it?

2. Is there any possibility that the staff use machine learning to detect the bots in server side, because there's one time i got banned from a complicated situation: PROshine is updating, I change the protocol file and bot, the bot was running in a very uncrowded map with well-covered coordinate on the map. Normally, i would that it is impossible that I got caught. But when caught, I draw assumption that I got detected by machine learning.

3. Are there any differences of the request you send to server between updates? It could be the cause that proshine is detected?

This is just some silly question as I'm an enthusiast of coding Smile))

1. Silv3r does that
2. Nope. Shane is an unbelievably incompetent developer (the guy sends accountname and password in cleartext for example), he is not in a million years capable of writing such an AI.
3. There are small changes every now and then, but Silv3r figures them out very reliable through decompiling. What is in the clientside source of the game is in the bot.

QuoteEvery time there's an update, do you guys reread all the code from the game and that's why it's take time?
Yes.

QuoteIs there any possibility that the staff use machine learning to detect the bots in server side.
No.

QuoteAre there any differences of the request you send to server between updates? It could be the cause that proshine is detected?
Yes.

Edit: liolau was faster than me.

Thanks liolau and Silv3r. This information helps and really satisfies me Smile)