Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Ban, Ban, Ban and Ban again...
Tongue 
I've played manually on my original account but i found out that there's a bot so, I said hell why not and I leveled for 2 hours in Dragon Den's and I got banned.. So I, Said to myself fuck that I am going to use a bot.. So I've started

First Day: two bots - one got banned

Second Day: since one got banned, I decided to run 3 and one got banned.

Third Day: Since another bot got banned, I decided to run 5! Big Grin

I woke up at the morning, only to find out that 4 of my bots got banned and one didn't only because he got stuck and wasn't doing anything until got disconnected.

Conclusion: I think, it's pointless to bot in this game. The gm's especially Noisia that son of a bitch is just going around the map and banning bots. I understand that botting is not the smartest thing you can do in a online game but get banned 4 hours into playtime or 10 is just stupid. I have botted in other games for over 400-500 hours until i got banned but this game is just making me nuts. I have check'd scripts and followed my bots around the map to see how they do and biggest mistake the bot does is skipping trainers. Route: 2, 5, 7, 15 and ice platforms in Arcticuno cave is where bot does a lot of farming and GM's know about it so it's really easy for them to see a bot. Cool

what's your server

Yellow, why do you ask?

Noisia is a real son of a bitch, he banned my bot accounts, and Red and Daeon banned my original account without me using bot, I think they saw the pokemon trading report and maybe when I trained Ev's, we need more care when using Bot, my original account was very good

PS:I played on the blue server

(2017-02-08, 10:19:50)theguy25 Yellow, why do you ask?

I want to know the situation to predict the GMs and notice my bros in my server, thank you very much for your information.

It doesn't really matter if we need to be more careful or not because we are not psychically in the game ourselves and we do not use if we get teleported to the jail. When I see that somebody was botting for over 300/400/500+ hours I bet that this was before the stupid jail was implemented because if you bot now, it's like playing with fire. I have botted last night on 4 accounts and nothing happened. I have an advice to people that use this bot, DO NOT LEAVE IT OVER THE NIGHT! It will get you banned for sure.

About Noisia, he just banned one of my accounts and instantly banned 3 others even tho they were in a different locations, with different range of levels.

Here are the logs of 4 accounts that were banned two days ago: LOOK AT THE TIME! only one got teleported to the testing room, while 3 others got banned instantly without even asking.

Account 1:
[5:03:04 AM] System: You are now AFK!
[5:06:16 AM] System: You have been permanently banned from the server by Noisia!
[5:06:16 AM] Disconnected from the server.

Account 2:
[5:04:12 AM] System: You are now AFK!
[5:06:33 AM] System: You have been permanently banned from the server by Noisia!
[5:06:33 AM] Disconnected from the server.

Account 3:
[5:05:10 AM] Position updated: Prof. Antibans Classroom (7, 16) [WARNING, different map] /!\
[5:05:21 AM] System: You are now AFK!
[5:06:51 AM] System: You have been permanently banned from the server by Noisia!
[5:06:51 AM] Disconnected from the server.

Account 4:
[5:01:52 AM] System: You are now AFK!
[5:06:03 AM] System: You have been permanently banned from the server by Noisia!
[5:06:03 AM] Disconnected from the server.

(2017-02-09, 06:26:56)theguy25 It doesn't really matter if we need to be more careful or not because we are not psychically in the game ourselves and we do not use if we get teleported to the jail. When I see that somebody was botting for over 300/400/500+ hours I bet that this was before the stupid jail was implemented because if you bot now, it's like playing with fire. I have botted last night on 4 accounts and nothing happened. I have an advice to people that use this bot, DO NOT LEAVE IT OVER THE NIGHT! It will get you banned for sure.

About Noisia, he just banned one of my accounts and instantly banned 3 others even tho they were in a different locations, with different range of levels.

Here are the logs of 4 accounts that were banned two days ago: LOOK AT THE TIME! only one got teleported to the testing room, while 3 others got banned instantly without even asking.

Account 1:
[5:03:04 AM] System: You are now AFK!
[5:06:16 AM] System: You have been permanently banned from the server by Noisia!
[5:06:16 AM] Disconnected from the server.

Account 2:
[5:04:12 AM] System: You are now AFK!
[5:06:33 AM] System: You have been permanently banned from the server by Noisia!
[5:06:33 AM] Disconnected from the server.

Account 3:
[5:05:10 AM] Position updated: Prof. Antibans Classroom (7, 16) [WARNING, different map] /!\
[5:05:21 AM] System: You are now AFK!
[5:06:51 AM] System: You have been permanently banned from the server by Noisia!
[5:06:51 AM] Disconnected from the server.

Account 4:
[5:01:52 AM] System: You are now AFK!
[5:06:03 AM] System: You have been permanently banned from the server by Noisia!
[5:06:03 AM] Disconnected from the M
Maybe b/c all of your accounts is using same IP. So Noisia just need find 1, and banned all. Remember that guys, Use socks IP will help u alot

I check'd google for IP but none of them work. Can you link the website that proves some of the proxy?

Account: 1

[7:34:26 PM] System: You have been permanently banned from the server by Noisia!
[7:34:26 PM] Disconnected from the server.
[7:34:26 PM] Bot stopped

Account: 2

[7:34:14 PM] System: You have been permanently banned from the server by Noisia!
[7:34:14 PM] Disconnected from the server.
[7:34:14 PM] Bot stopped

Account: 3

[7:34:04 PM] System: You have been permanently banned from the server by Noisia!
[7:34:04 PM] Disconnected from the server.
[7:34:04 PM] Bot stopped

Account: 4

[7:34:51 PM] System: You have been permanently banned from the server by Noisia!
[7:34:51 PM] Disconnected from the server.

Botting in pro evolution is officially dead Wink I'm done with botting in this game.

10 game accounts banned in a 6 days time, there is no reason to bot. Bye Bye

Noisia is really a son of bitch, hope Silver can make some modification on this bot

(2017-02-10, 05:37:55)ilovepokemon Noisia is really a son of bitch, hope Silver can make some modification on this bot

I will not. I only make sure the bot is undetectable by the server.

It is your own responsibility to make sure your accounts are not suspicious in the eyes of the staff.

(2017-02-10, 16:29:24)Silv3r
(2017-02-10, 05:37:55)ilovepokemon Noisia is really a son of bitch, hope Silver can make some modification on this bot

It is your own responsibility to make sure your accounts are not suspicious in the eyes of the staff.

Hi Silver,

I was banned when I'm playing legitimately. Was botting 2 hours back. Does it mean that server is able to detect the bot?

Hi Silver, I got this news from my friend that the staff are using or making an automated software for detecting bot. I have something to do with Daemon and red 5.2, can you please check it?

(2017-02-10, 16:29:24)Silv3r

Well if you are not considering taking time to make this bot even better then there is no point of using this software. I bet if you would put a 2 dollars charge per 15 days of using this bot. That'd make you profit, and many people will still use this software.

(2017-02-11, 06:47:26)cruz Hi Silver, I got this news from my friend that the staff are using or making an automated software for detecting bot. I have something to do with Daemon and red 5.2, can you please check it?

I am 100% sure that they use some kind of autobot dedection system. Why is it that I get banned for using Proshine on farming route 6 and Last night i spent 8h over there and nothing happened.

If they had a working detection system, everyone using the bot would be banned and they would not need GMs.

The ban "Red and Daeon 2" only occurs if you use a non-official version of the bot, with an partially updated protocol.
For example, if you downloaded and used one of the non-official PROProtocol.dll that were shared a week ago.

i agree with silv3r , you use protocol.dll just change the number and get banned . after silv3r release new protocol on github , i compile and use this bot without red and daeon banned

(2017-02-10, 05:37:55)ilovepokemon Noisia is really a son of bitch

couldnt agreed anymore, the motherfucker,dafaq

Alright, so let me get things straight...

When you get banned, either...
1) you used an obvious moving pattern in your script. In Particular, MoveToWater() and MoveToGrass() and large rectangles in MoveToRect() are exceptionally bad, no legit player walks like that when farming. Solution: rewrite the script
1.1) your script contains a flaw, where the bot stays stuck in a loop, for example trying to run while the enemy used a trapping move. You see this happened when the log is spammed with "You can not run away!". Solution: Never leave the bot unattended, see 3)
2) you used multiple accounts on the same IP at the same time. This will immediately make GMs suspicous. Solution: Just don't bot on multiple accounts at once or use a Proxy. DO NOT USE PUBLIC PROXIES
3) you did not answer PMs from other players (does not have to me Staff), they log this kind of stuff. When they get suspicous, GMs will pm you and if you still do not answer, ban you. Solution: Be actually on the PC while botting. There is a sound built-in to inform you you got a PM. Answer and get your botass offline ASAP
4) you have been botting for too long in one run (like, 20 hours straight), GMs will PM you. Solution: Just keep it realistic with your botting times

What cannot happen:
The bot cannot be detected on the software side. This is because the bot uses the same code as the actual game for the entire protocol. Bans happen because the operator made one of the above mistakes.

Request. Anyone have an acc on blue server that can give me? Got banned after like 50h using bot(unlucky af)

Hello. I got two accounts banned with 1300 and 100h and I wanna give this ultimate advice :

You need one account that is safe where you dont bot, to put all your ressources / poke in. Trade everytime you finish using the bot.

After that any account loss isnt a big deal. You can't lose the main

anyone still can bot? like did"nt get caught

Yes. Follow the advice I gave above and you will be fine.

Main problem is that sometimes they wanna clean the server. Me and my friend lost our accounts because one random day Noisia decided to show up at Dragons Den and much probably using "Call" command to check if we'd still go the leveling spot. Then, after doing it 3 times, she banned the accounts, and nothing can prevent that.

(2017-03-25, 19:38:57)Lapras09 Main problem is that sometimes they wanna clean the server. Me and my friend lost our accounts because one random day Noisia decided to show up at Dragons Den and much probably using "Call" command to check if we'd still go the leveling spot. Then, after doing it 3 times, she banned the accounts, and nothing can prevent that.

The... call command? What is that supposed to be?
Btw, Dragons Den = Your own fault. Botting there is just as obvious as botting in the cerulean cave. If you do so anyways, you must be extra careful.

(2017-02-28, 08:22:39)liolau Alright, so let me get things straight...

When you get banned, either...
1) you used an obvious moving pattern in your script. In Particular, MoveToWater() and MoveToGrass() and large rectangles in MoveToRect() are exceptionally bad, no legit player walks like that when farming. Solution: rewrite the script
1.1) your script contains a flaw, where the bot stays stuck in a loop, for example trying to run while the enemy used a trapping move. You see this happened when the log is spammed with "You can not run away!". Solution: Never leave the bot unattended, see 3)
2) you used multiple accounts on the same IP at the same time. This will immediately make GMs suspicous. Solution: Just don't bot on multiple accounts at once or use a Proxy. DO NOT USE PUBLIC PROXIES
3) you did not answer PMs from other players (does not have to me Staff), they log this kind of stuff. When they get suspicous, GMs will pm you and if you still do not answer, ban you. Solution: Be actually on the PC while botting. There is a sound built-in to inform you you got a PM. Answer and get your botass offline ASAP
4) you have been botting for too long in one run (like, 20 hours straight), GMs will PM you. Solution: Just keep it realistic with your botting times

What cannot happen:
The bot cannot be detected on the software side. This is because the bot uses the same code as the actual game for the entire protocol. Bans happen because the operator made one of the above mistakes.
For the 2nd..I dnt really understand