Hello There, Guest! Login Register

"onChat()" Hooks/functions & Forum stuff
Is there a way that you awesomely amazing Devs could add some sort of "onPlayerChat()" "onChat()" "onPmRecieve()" "onPmSend()" Hook/function methods? Things to hook into chat and channels so Us script kiddies could develop bots to say set up chat shops? or just sell items/pokemon ingame, thus furthering the amazingness that is PROShine. Automated trading/Buying/Selling/Gambling/Auctions ....Yea Epic!

Unless I've missed something within the API documentation, because I have a knack for missing stuff xD.

Also, If I were to give you guys a fully setup Forum, with a custom pokemon theme, including ranks, widgets, permissions, graphics,and all that jazz done for you, would you use it? You'd just have to import all your accounts and such, these would be just a .rar of files that you'd copy to your Host/xampp directories, The Forum Categories and subcategories will be exactly the same with maybe a few additions like i will leave you guys the option for a Premium Section, as a Web Developer I strongly recommend this.

I do this for nothing, as I appreciate your hard work and I would love to see you guys stick around and build a large Community to Rival other Botting Networks that I shall not mention.

Thank you for reading.

snes1010, This idea wont be implemented because you dont want a bot. you only want an artificial inteligence... i mean, bot is a tool used to auto lvl, gani exp, move around, get things, do quests.... but now you want to autotrade? hmmm im not in of this, would be useles =/
Many Years dying of thirst, and i haven't died yet... I just never follow people,
I infiltrated the system and exploded from within

BusterFx snes1010, This idea wont be implemented because you dont want a bot. you only want an artificial inteligence... i mean, bot is a tool used to auto lvl, gani exp, move around, get things, do quests.... but now you want to autotrade? hmmm im not in of this, would be useles =/

I have botted on other games, like Runescape, using Powerbot, I use powerbot to run scripts that sell items for me, why is it not a bot? to sell stuff for me? is that not a bot to make money? duh? It's not artificial intelligence, its a bot...lol. How would selling caught pokemon in chat be useless? lol...

They have Auto selling scripts on MANY other Bot networks, that means they are not bots and useless too then huh?

To be honest I'd say no.

I hate it in other games when people spam automated messages, especially gold sellers. I'm all for using the bot for personal gains, but when it gains attention from the game devs with stuff like auto chats then thats a no for me :x

Granted anyone could do it with ahk :x
penguins

Its going to happen nonetheless, eventually someone, somewhere is either going to develop Automated software of some sort for this.

Botting in general gains attention from game devs, using ANY sort of Automated script is risky...so what makes this any riskier? People are already using Macros and Garys hood Auto talker in chat, so why not just simply incorporate this into already automated software?