Hello There, Guest! Login Register

New Questing.lua - Reworked. Updated.
Star 
Currently non-fixed bug:
+ slateport museum: you will need to relog and reload script to fix this bug.
+ mauville Gym: you will need to relog each time the bot stopped.
+ No pokemon in your team can learn surf or cut even your poke can learn it or already learned it ( dont know which cause it) you will need to relog and reload script to fix this bug.

*Note:
+You can choose bike color at  config file and script will always buy bike 
+ Make sure that you are using lastest version because I'll update the script every time I found a bug.
+ This script still under progress, for any bugs you found please report it here.
+If a bug happen then you need to reload the script again, hope that will fix it.
+Don't run this script on old account you already played before, that will not worked and have bugged. It might work only if you start from a new region to 8th gym.
Download:
Script download: github  (Using Charmander as starter and Gyarados for main kanto quest)
Script download: soon- not released yet ( Using Bulbasaur as starter and Gastly for main kanto quest )

Script download: github ( @M1L4 questing, I just changed a bit to make it runable now, you can report bug for this also and I will fix that. I haven't tesed it yet but should work. Will using a random team and lv up all pokemon. )

thx a ton

just a question how ur scripts is avoiding npcs encounter can u explain if possible i?

what is the diff between your proshine version to silv3rs'?
tyvm for that!

[16:01:24] error: login: tried to login while already logged in

(2017-07-20, 10:08:37)trick thx a ton

just a question how ur scripts is avoiding npcs encounter can u explain if possible i?

https://proshine-bot.com/archive/index.p...d-822.html

(2017-07-20, 13:51:38)SavageMan what is the diff between your proshine version to silv3rs'?
tyvm for that!

click on the download link, I already written it at README.

(2017-07-20, 14:19:42)blissey

(2017-07-20, 13:51:38)SavageMan what is the diff between your proshine version to silv3rs'?
tyvm for that!

trying that now, will say if any bug found.
btw for hoeen known bug I've noticed, the bot skips the 6th gym for some reason.
and is that ok the the currect version is 2.6 and yours 2.5.2? is it safe using?

edit:
its going to victory road for some reason, why is that? after I picked the starter I wanted I let the bot start and it went to victory road :O

(2017-07-21, 07:23:33)SavageMan

tyvm for that!

btw for hoeen known bug I've noticed, the bot skips the 6th gym for some reason.
and is that ok the the currect version is 2.6 and yours 2.5.2? is it safe using?

edit:
its going to victory road for some reason, why is that? after I picked the starter I wanted I let the bot start and it went to victory road :O

My Hoenn script only done at gym 4 , but actually in the future, my script will skip the 6th gym ( just a useless gym) and even skip the mt.Pyre and rayquaza quest which make hoenn story much faster.
My version is 2.5.2 (it just a display number, doesn't matter at all)

(2017-07-21, 08:55:39)blissey
(2017-07-21, 07:23:33)SavageMan

tyvm for that!

edit:

My Hoenn script only done at gym 4 , but actually in the future, my script will skip the 6th gym ( just a useless gym) and even skip the mt.Pyre and rayquaza quest which make hoenn story much faster.
My version is 2.5.2 (it just a display number, doesn't matter at all)

but can leave hoeen if not done all gyms?
and what to do its going to victory road.

[Image: fW50BnC.png]
Dude bug in vermilion

(2017-07-21, 09:48:15)doumyfinger [Image: fW50BnC.png]
Dude bug in vermilion
well, it because you are not running this script from begining of the game i guess

so I have to start the script from the "start" map?
and if I stop the bot after some hours will it continue or get bugs again?

(2017-07-21, 11:12:46)SavageMan so I have to start the script from the "start" map?

you can stop and start the bot in whenever you want but just let's the bot do everything itself. Don't move the bot to different map manually, don't delete any pokemon and reload the script if it has bug or you can report it here to let me know.

(2017-07-21, 11:31:31)blissey
(2017-07-21, 11:12:46)SavageMan so I have to start the script from the "start" map?

you can stop and start the bot in whenever you want but just let's the bot do everything itself. Don't move the bot to different map manually, don't delete any pokemon and reload the script if it has bug or you can report it here to let me know.

so I wanted to start with lets say charmander, I picked up my starter and logged off to put the bot on. Once it left Prof.Oak lab it went to victory road, why is that?

(2017-07-21, 09:51:22)blissey
Dude bug in vermilion
well, it because you are not running this script from begining of the game i guess

the questin script needs to be in certain areas to start go to any pc usually . then start it (in the right questing area) and should work.

p.s. catch hm slave. for cut/surf/headbutt/dig

^or find hm slave via pc. - always so that there is less errors in the scripts . say lake of rage. it needs one tree cut to do it if you dont have ut tho it will stop

hm slave last alive go to pc
gym detections - move poke to best area for super effective hits
gyms with hm need to enter
gyms with no hm needed. - full attack party
buy 1 tm from everywhere gyms markets ect.

fight npc . to fight all battlers via on route. money/lvl
train pokes with no attack moves.

other small things

gui:
attack trainers on/off
catch pokes - rare/Good/catch uncaught
iv fighter (attack,spd,def,hp ect.) will run or catch poke that dont qualify
random bike usage. no insta bike after leaving non bike areas.
reorder attacks - low to high power, little or more moves.

easy pc view - like items and ect but for pc

better logs
Poke atked
shiny found
trainer battles.
current objective to finish
reason for error

^ just random things that should be put into some of these updates. good luck sorry for putting alot on your plate but its better then having nothing, right?

(2017-07-21, 13:34:36)SavageMan

so I wanted to start with lets say charmander, I picked up my starter and logged off to put the bot on. Once it left Prof.Oak lab it went to victory road, why is that?

Route 24? or victory road?
24 is fighting . victory road is error.

ill post some of my edited questing while i go through them.

(2017-07-21, 20:35:54)st4rlord
(2017-07-21, 09:51:22)blissey
Dude bug in vermilion

the questin script needs to be in certain areas to start go to any pc usually . then start it (in the right questing area) and should work.

p.s. catch hm slave. for cut/surf/headbutt/dig

^or find hm slave via pc. - always so that there is less errors in the scripts . say lake of rage. it needs one tree cut to do it if you dont have ut tho it will stop

hm slave last alive go to pc
gym detections - move poke to best area for super effective hits
gyms with hm need to enter
gyms with no hm needed. - full attack party
buy 1 tm from everywhere gyms markets ect.

fight npc . to fight all battlers via on route. money/lvl
train pokes with no attack moves.

other small things

gui:
attack trainers on/off
catch pokes - rare/Good/catch uncaught
iv fighter (attack,spd,def,hp ect.) will run or catch poke that dont qualify
random bike usage. no insta bike after leaving non bike areas.
reorder attacks - low to high power, little or more moves.

easy pc view - like items and ect but for pc

better logs
Poke atked
shiny found
trainer battles.
current objective to finish
reason for error

^ just random things that should be put into some of these updates. good luck sorry for putting alot on your plate but its better then having nothing, right?

My script doesn't follow the normal order of questing. With kanto script the order will be: train 6 poke to lv97 > beat E4 > back to defeat kanto 4th gym > get hm surf > go to johto. That's why my script is much faster than normal even faster than manual questing but you can't start the script if you don't follow these order by playing normal before. Btw I don't think adding log to questing script is necessary. 
[Image: YV8yAJ1.jpg]

(2017-07-21, 21:40:12)st4rlord
(2017-07-21, 13:34:36)SavageMan

Route 24? or victory road?
24 is fighting . victory road is error.

ill post some of my edited questing while i go through them.

victory, it tried to go to e4 after left oaks' lab :O

tried to start from fuchsia, it did get the surf but skipped the gym there, why is that?
I don't think its smart to skip gyms if people inspect you its not good.

ppl can't see which gyms badge you are having and moreover, you can skip gym without using proshine, so it is not bannable if you do that.

(2017-07-22, 06:49:38)blissey ppl can't see which gyms badge you are having and moreover, you can skip gym without using proshine, so it is not bannable if you do that.

well. didn't know that. ty for explaining Smile
so do you know why it went to e4 after Oaks' lab? I find it kinda strange.

edit:
also known bug (from old version ) is that after it trains at seafoam and forgets surf it doesn't learn again, need to login to teach one of the pokes.

(2017-07-22, 06:49:38)blissey ppl can't see which gyms badge you are having and moreover, you can skip gym without using proshine, so it is not bannable if you do that.

https://gyazo.com/cc5231d67188181bf2c74fb9688a9846

[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7)]Could you help me with your questing script? It doesnt seem to be working.[/color]
[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7)]Fresh start every time. Tried on every server.[/color]
[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7)]THANKS[/color]
[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7)]Also asked in discord.[/color]

Good night blissey, and,, so, i can'ty use your ProShine, it isn't opening here,

(2017-07-24, 02:27:50)Fenwulf

https://gyazo.com/cc5231d67188181bf2c74fb9688a9846

[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7)]Could you help me with your questing script? It doesnt seem to be working.[/color]
[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7)]Fresh start every time. Tried on every server.[/color]
[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7)]THANKS[/color]
[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7)]Also asked in discord.[/color]

Try to use my proshine version instead then it should work

how i unable function battle with trainers?

I create a new account -> Open PRO and your scripts -> [10:51:20 PM] Starting new quest: Elite 4 - Kanto: Training for e4
Is this normal?

(2017-07-24, 15:54:05)depx I create a new account -> Open PRO and your scripts ->  [10:51:20 PM] Starting new quest: Elite 4 - Kanto: Training for e4
Is this normal?

YES but dont use this rn, its easliy banned.