Hello There, Guest! Login Register

MOD for ¨PRO hallowen version
1-extract the Assembly-CSharp.rar
2-move "Assembly-CSharp.dll" in PRO64(for me is 64bit i dont know for 32bit)/DATA/Manager
3-to zoom in press "P" button and to zoom out press "M"Button
4-disable darkness from caves and viridan maze 
link:https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8-8hoLmsHGpbGF3T05FUV9jWmc
i will upload video later so enjoy and have fun Big Grin Big Grin

Can u make a speed hack for this version?

(2017-10-20, 09:34:19)gl3e Can u make a speed hack for this version?

yes,but i recommand not because if one of the MOD or ADMIN notify or some one report they will ban you

can u teach me how to edit that dll to make my character faster?

(2017-10-20, 10:18:09)gl3e can u teach me how to edit that dll to make my character faster?

i think i have make theard about reverser reverse engineering see the tutorial section
hope it will help you

(2017-10-20, 10:30:41)tommy362
(2017-10-20, 10:18:09)gl3e can u teach me how to edit that dll to make my character faster?

i think i have make theard about reverser reverse engineering see the tutorial section
hope it will help you

I have used reflextor to extract PRO's dll file.
But i dont know where and how to edit that file.
All I need is a little introduce Big Grin

Hi, what would be interresting for manual players, are features from Zonz/Montana123's  previous file:

Skipped Enemy Pokemon incoming animation
Skipped Player Pokemon incoming animation
Skipped Pokeball Shakes (only 1 Shake)
Instant Battle Messages
Instant show Visual HP Damage
Battletime significant reduced!
No ?? Level on Enemy Pokemons anymore!
Fight Trainers checkbox is true by default
Implemented a "Show Enemy Pokemon in Pokedex Button" to quickly show enemy Pokemon in Pokedex
Enemy Health in upper right corner

If it can be done.

(2017-10-20, 11:06:37)gl3e
(2017-10-20, 10:30:41)tommy362 i think i have make theard about reverser reverse engineering see the tutorial section
hope it will help you

I have used reflextor to extract PRO's dll file.
But i dont know where and how to edit that file.
All I need is a little introduce Big Grin
it will take long to explane it by writing . I'm not using my computer now i will upload a video later whene im gone use my PC

How this work i copied it to PRO 64 data but i still cant zoom out or in pls help

PSDT: forget it it works i had the PRO open when i copied i just had to re open it and it worked thanks mate

(2017-10-20, 14:33:08)samael159 How this work i copied it to PRO 64 data but i still cant zoom out or in pls help

PSDT: forget it it works i had the PRO open when i copied i just had to re open it and it worked thanks mate
You welcome glad to hear that .many feature well come be paition

Sir, can you remove also the anti cheat guard? my old Assembly-CSharp.dll remove the anti cheat guard and i can use cheat engine w/out being banned

(2017-10-20, 20:35:27)rockydemon Sir, can you remove also the anti cheat guard? my old Assembly-CSharp.dll remove the anti cheat guard and i can use cheat engine w/out being banned

you dont understand if admin or any mod suspect you or someone report you will be ban.i can make the game faster without cheat engine.the probleme is that ther is a hight risk to know about what you doing

How do you edit the the hack code to speed up the battles? I can't figure it out.

bffffff how many time i told you this . the server is the one who create a battle between users

Yea but I think battle speed is client sided. At least the animations (e.g. Throwing pokeball, health depleting, etc.) should be. Montana did it once where all battle animation are skipped. I don't think it's that obvious. Just don't surf with jet-ski when that is on.

(2017-10-25, 10:30:25)terryc83 Yea but I think battle speed is client sided. At least the animations (e.g. Throwing pokeball, health depleting, etc.) should be. Montana did it once where all battle animation are skipped. I don't think it's that obvious. Just don't surf with jet-ski when that is on.

i think i can  do it .For now on i dont have much time i will upload new MOD later

(2017-10-25, 10:41:49)tommy362
(2017-10-25, 10:30:25)terryc83 Yea but I think battle speed is client sided. At least the animations (e.g. Throwing pokeball, health depleting, etc.) should be. Montana did it once where all battle animation are skipped. I don't think it's that obvious. Just don't surf with jet-ski when that is on.

i think i can  do it .For now on i dont have much time i will upload new MOD later

Yes we really need that...im so happy and give thank so much if you have little time to make new MOD and upload soon..Smile

(2017-10-25, 07:43:03)tommy362 Big Grin bffffff how many time i told you this . the server is the one who create a battle between users

(2017-10-25, 10:41:49)tommy362

Thank you so much