Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Keyboard macros
Hi. I am new here. I have a question. Before i learn about the bot here i tried to use the razer synapse macros. That was so easy. With just one click i walked left and right with no specific number of steps. It was a nice combo with repel trick. Now i wanna ask you guys if this is detectable from an anti cheat or a software like this. The only way to get banned with this or with the pro shrine bot is your movement to look suspicious or there is detecting software behind the game ? Thanks in advance Smile

They do not really have any server-side detection against bots. The staff is checking suspicious accounts manually.
This is why you can get banned no matter what you use.

You get put inside the Anti-Ban room and Prof. Oak will ask you to find Ditto and there is a bunch of Ratatta's. Do the quest and you will be teleported out and probably still get banned anyways atleast in my case I done it twice and once I did it right away and was still banned lol

(2017-11-09, 11:11:45)Silv3r They do not really have any server-side detection against bots. The staff is checking suspicious accounts manually.

i have any idea why dont we implement chat bot in proshine?(i can make it with python)

(2017-11-10, 13:42:02)tommy362
(2017-11-09, 11:11:45)Silv3r They do not really have any server-side detection against bots. The staff is checking suspicious accounts manually.

i have any idea why dont we implement chat bot in proshine?(i can make it with python)

Because :
1/ GMs don't talk to you anyway.
2/ Chat bots are not human.

(2017-11-10, 20:08:29)Silv3r
(2017-11-10, 13:42:02)tommy362 i have any idea why dont we implement chat bot in proshine?(i can make it with python)

Because :
1/ GMs don't talk to you anyway.
2/ Chat bots are not human.

no i was playing pro and one of the MOD tell me why i trad in a cave and i wasn't  and then he apologize