Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Carolina Hurricanes T-Shirts Authentic
OTTAWA Calgary Flames T-Shirts Authentic , Ontario (AP) — David Pastrnak and Patrice Bergeron put on a show, and Tuukka Rask made it stand for the Boston Bruins.Pastrnak had two goals and two assists, Bergeron added a goal and two assists and the Bruins beat the Ottawa Senators 4-1 on Tuesday night.The Bruins (5-2-2) snapped a three-game skid and beat the Senators for the second time this season. David Krejci scored his second of the season, and Rask made 38 saves.Rask had allowed 14 goals in his first four starts this season.“Tuukka gave us the saves we needed, for his own self as well,” Bruins coach Bruce Cassidy said.Thomas Chabot scored the lone goal for the Senators (4-3-1), who ended a three-game winning streak to wrap a season high five-game homestand with a 3-2-0 record as they depart for a three-game trip Thursday.“We had 39 shots against a good team like that means we did enough to score some goals, but their goalie was very good Calgary Flames Hoodies Authentic ,” said Senators coach Guy Boucher. “Maybe we could have had more screens in front of him, we’ll look at the video, but when you have 39 shots you have plenty of chances.”Craig Anderson stopped 28 shots.Boston made it 3-1 just 21 seconds into the third on the power play. Bergeron tipped Pastrnak’s shot, and then put the game out of reach as Brad Marchand dangled his way around Dylan DeMelo and found Pastrnak alone at the side for his second of the night.“I was kind of looking for (Pastrnak) the whole way, but I didn’t see a good lane,” said Marchand. “He reached, I teached and luckily it went in.”Trailing 1-0, the Senators tied it late in the second as Chabot scored a power-play goal from just inside the blue line Calgary Flames Hats Authentic , but the Bruins quickly regained the lead.Already shorthanded, the Senators were called for too many men, giving the Bruins a two-man advantage. They scored on their first shot as Krejci beat a sprawled Anderson.“It was big (to get two points),” Pastrnak said. “Even though we had two points on this trip we haven’t won and, obviously, every loss feels tough, so good that we (played) hard and got a big win for us.”NOTES: Senators F Alex Formenton returned to the lineup after missing three games with a concussion. Cody Ceci (upper body), Brady Tkachuk (leg) and Ben Harpur (undisclosed) were still out. … The Bruins were without Charlie McAvoy (upper body) Custom Calgary Flames Jerseys , Kevan Miller (hand), Torey Krug (ankle) and David Backes (undisclosed).UP NEXTBruins: Host Philadelphia on Thursday night.Senators: Play at Colorado on Friday night. TAMPA, Fla. (AP) Andrei Vasilevskiy put together a terrific performance in another victory for Tampa Bay.One play was especially memorable.Vasilevskiy robbed Anze Kopitar when he put his glove behind his back for spectacular stop in the first period, part of a 44-save Saturday night in the NHL-leading Lightning’s 4-3 victory over the Los Angeles Kings.Steven Stamkos had a goal and an assist, and Alex Killorn, Cedric Paquette and Nikita Kucherov also scored for the Lightning.Vasilevskiy allowed a goal on the Kings’ first shot and then stopped 17 straight shots over the rest of the period, including the play on Kopitar.”To be honest, I didn’t see anything www.officialhurricanes.com ,” Vasilevskiy said. ”I just saw the blade of Kopitar’s stick. I realized I didn’t have enough time to be square to the puck so I made the decision to turn the other way and I got lucky.””I told him to go buy a lottery ticket,” Kopitar said.Jonny Brodzinski, Kyle Clifford and Christian Folin scored for the Kings, who nearly came back from a three-goal deficit entering the third period. Jonathan Quick stopped 13 of 14 shots after replacing Darcy Kuemper early in the second.The Lightning retired Vincent Lecavalier’s No. 4 during a pregame ceremony. Lecavalier, who tops the franchise list for game played (1,037) and goals (383), joined Martin St. Louis as the only Tampa Bay players to have their jerseys retired.After Stamkos scored 65 seconds into the game, Los Angeles tied it at 1 on Brodzinski goal at 5:02 of the first.Killorn made it 2-1 on a breakaway off a Stamkos pass right after serving an interference penalty.Paquette put the Lightning up 3-1 at 3:12 of the second when his backhander from behind the net went in off Kuemper’s left leg. Kuemper departed after giving up three goals on 14 shots.Los Angeles right wing Dustin Brown received a five-minute kneeing penalty and a game misconduct for a hit on Tampa Bay rookie defenseman Mikhail Sergachev Carolina Hurricanes T-Shirts Authentic , who returned for the third.Kucherov scored on the ensuing power play.Clifford scored 3:17 into the third before Folin cut the deficit to 4-3 with 6:55 remaining. Vasilevskiy turned aside 18 third-period shots, making a big save at the buzzer on Drew Doughty.”I tried to go blocker side,” Doughty said. ”I didn’t have time to pick up my head and see where I’m shooting it.”Vasilevskiy leads the NHL with 33 wins.”He’s the best,” Lightning defenseman Anton Stralman said. ”There’s no doubt in my mind.”NOTES: Kings C Trevor Lewis, hurt in Friday’s game at Florida when he was checked into the boards, returned to Los Angeles to be examined by team doctors. … Tampa Bay has outscored its opponent 75-45 in the second period.UP NEXTKings: Plays at Carolina Tuesday night.Lightning: Visits Toronto Monday night.