Hello There, Guest! Login Register

a leveler for route4,10 and victoryRodeF3
to start the bot you go to the lines after the setup and set the pokacount to the amount of pokemon you wannt to farm up (if you have 3 pokemon to level then 3...)
then you set were to farm on the usedWalk (so far only victoryRoadF3, route10 and route4 )
then you set what to do on fights. (currently only farm)
then you set your mounts (or leave blank if you have none)

to add a on battle behevier add a function to setup and set the usedBattle to equal it, (not the use of the function but the function like I did in the code)

to add a location add an array to setup with the values continue and heal.
the continue value is a function that walks to the farm area from the pokecenter and the heal goes to the pokecenter from the farm area.
make sure to add the ''pcVisits = pcVisits + 1" line or the feature that displays how many times you have been to the pokecenter on pauses wont work!!!! 

name = "train5"
author = "Potzko"
description = [['this script is ment to allow you to train up to 5 pokemon at the same time while allowing addition of different maps in a simple menner, to start the bot change the "pokacount" value to the amount of pokemon you want to train with 5 bieng the maximum and 1 bieng the minimum, also you can change the used function to aither farm or battle']]
function setup()

-- walking --

victoryRodeF3 = {                        --my solution to one bot bieng able to do multiple tasks is having two functions controll the bot's walking, the continue is for going to victory rode and the heal is for returning to the pokacenter this goes for all of these
    continue = function ()
        if getMapName() == "Indigo Plateau Center" then  
            moveToCell(10, 28)
        elseif getMapName() == "Indigo Plateau" then
            moveToCell(21, 31)
        elseif getMapName() == "Victory Road Kanto 3F" then
            moveToRectangle(46, 14, 47, 22)
        end
    end,
    heal = function ()
        if getMapName() == "Victory Road Kanto 3F" then
            moveToCell(46, 13)
        elseif getMapName() == "Indigo Plateau" then
            moveToCell(32, 12)
        elseif getMapName() == "Indigo Plateau Center" then
            talkToNpcOnCell(4, 22)
            pcVisit = pcVisit+1
        end
    end}

route10 = {
    continue = function ()
        if getMapName() == "Pokecenter Route 10" then
            moveToCell(9,22)
        elseif getMapName() == "Route 10" then
            moveToRectangle(14,10,18,11)
        end
    end,
    heal = function ()
        if getMapName() == "Route 10" then
            moveToCell(18,4)
        elseif getMapName() == "Pokecenter Route 10" then
            usePokecenter()
            pcVisits = pcVisits + 1
        end
    end}

route4 = {
    continue = function ()
        if getMapName() == "Pokecenter Cerulean" then
            moveToCell(9,22)
        elseif getMapName() == "Route 4" then
            moveToRectangle(74,21,76,25)
        elseif getMapName() == "Cerulean City" then
            moveToCell(0,21)
        end
    end,
    heal = function ()
        if getMapName() == "Route 4" then
            moveToCell(96,22)
        elseif getMapName() == "Cerulean City" then
            moveToCell(26,30)
        elseif getMapName() == "Pokecenter Cerulean" then
            usePokecenter()
            pcVisits = pcVisits + 1
        end
    end}

-- fighting --

farm = function ()                        --this function is the function used for farming
        if isWildBattle() and isOpponentShiny() then
            if useItem("Ultra Ball") or useItem("Great Ball") or useItem("Pokeball") then
                shinyFlag = true
                return
            end
        end
        if getActivePokemonNumber() <= pokaCount then
               return attack() or sendUsablePokemon() or run() or sendAnyPokemon()
            else
               return run() or attack() or sendUsablePokemon() or sendAnyPokemon()
        end
    end

end
setup()

pokaCount = 2                            -- the amount of pokemon to train
usedWalk  = victoryRodeF3                -- here you dicide where you farm
usedBattle = farm                        -- this is where you dicide what to do in battle
mount = ''                -- what is your mount? (bisacle count and leave blank if you dont have any)
waterMount = ''            -- what is your water mount? (leave blank if you dont have one)

-- general functions --

function arePokemonUsable()
    tmp = false                                -- flag starts at false and if a pokemon is usable it will turn to true if a usable pokemon is found
    for i = 1,pokaCount,1                    -- runs from one to the number of pokemon to train
    do
        tmp = tmp or isPokemonUsable(i)     -- if a pokemon is usable in the loop then we have the abillity to continue
    end
    return tmp
end

-- proshine functions --

function onStart()
    if pokaCount < 1 then pokacount = 1 end -- if you have no pokemon to train the bot wont work...
    if pokaCount > 5 then pokacount = 5 end    -- if you train 6 pokemon when the 6th will die you will faint
    pcVisit = 0                               -- used to show how many times you went to the pc to heal on pause
    shinyFlag = false                         -- have we seen a shiny?
    if true then
        pauseCount = 0                        -- Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices you have a bulge o: someone's happy ;) nuzzles your necky wecky~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your bulgy wolgy you're so big :oooo rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy it doesn't stop growing ·///· kisses you and lickies your necky daddy likies (; nuzzles wuzzles I hope daddy really likes $: wiggles butt and squirms I want to see your big daddy meat~ wiggles butt I have a little itch o3o wags tail can you please get my itch~ puts paws on your chest nyea~ its a seven inch itch rubs your chest can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad face I need to be punished runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~ paws on your bulge as I lick my lips I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow you smell so musky :v licks shaft mmmm~ so musky drools all over your cock your daddy meat I like fondles Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe puts snout on balls and inhales deeply oh god im so hard~ licks balls punish me daddy~ nyea~ squirms more and wiggles butt I love your musky goodness bites lip please punish me licks lips nyea~ suckles on your tip so good licks pre of your cock salty goodness~ eyes role back and goes balls deep mmmm~ moans and suckles
    end
    pokemonEncountered = 0                   -- how many pokemon have we encountered
    if mount         != nil then setMount(mount)             end  
    if waterMount     != nil then setWaterMount(waterMount)     end
end

function onStartOfBattle()
    pokemonEncountered = pokemonEncountered + 1
end

function onPause()
    log('you have been to the pc ' .. pcVisit .. ' times and saw ' .. pokemonEncountered .. ' pokemon')
    if shinyFlag then log('you saw a shiny!!!!')
    else log('you did not see a shiny yet...')
    end
    pauseCount = pauseCount + 1
end

function onResume()
    log('You have paused and resumed ' .. pauseCount .. ' times')
    log('We have continued the session')
end

function onPathAction()
    if arePokemonUsable() then
        usedWalk:continue()
    else
        usedWalk:heal()
    end
end

function onBattleAction()
    usedBattle()
end

function onSystemMessage(mess)
    log('system message   ' .. mess)
end

function onBattleMessage(mess)
    if string.find(mess,'A Wild') != nil then onStartOfBattle() end
end

How are you able to use this if ProShine no longer works?