Hello There, Guest! Login Register

I'm banned :(
So, i was baned today too, 720 hours in bot (hahahahaha) 26m of pokedollar, 420 pokes in Dex (all Evos in Bank 32 pages) / 428 pokes seen, the GM pm me saying "You are bot, and we know now" i answered "what?" and boom Ban. But my bot was working 24 hours (all day long). So its over for me hahahaha. Ty for everything Silver and Gold for the Bot, Boluser and Nyk for help with Scripts Smile

I know you guys will ask "Where" i was banned, i was in Mt. Silver, but GMs had already spoken to me when i was doing Trades, saying "Hi". I just dont know why took so long to ban me.
"No blood. No sticky, hot, messy, awful blood; no blood at all. Why hadn't I thought of that? No blood. What a beautiful idea!" ~~ Dexter Morgan

Sad .. so , you stop playing pokemon revolution online ?

what was your name ?

You could of tried for an appeal. Seems there are quite a few botters getting unbanned simply because GMs had no proof that they were botting. Simply taking a wild guess. I assume they ban if you simply look like a bot and just wait for the appeal.

Worked for a friend of mine

Ah, i'm good

This Account is permanently Banned.

Reason: automation software

I will just find another game to keep running 24 hours hahahahaha
"No blood. No sticky, hot, messy, awful blood; no blood at all. Why hadn't I thought of that? No blood. What a beautiful idea!" ~~ Dexter Morgan

this is why i have 3 accounts. i never bot on my main lol

Nah, i'm cool, never played a lot, like i said 700+ hours in bot

Wait for the Lua to come out and my questing.lua. If I do half of what's planned that should be awesome. Big Grin

g0ld Wait for the Lua to come out and my questing.lua. If I do half of what's planned that should be awesome. Big Grin

I'm sure it will be awesome. Smile

Hey BestKiller, sorry to hear of your news.

Are you going to play the game properly again, or just no life bots?

I might be able to help you with an account or two. I don't play anymore.
C'mon down and join the winning team, because here at Globo Gym, we're better than you...

...and we know it!

boluser give me the account please Tongue

boluser Hey BestKiller, sorry to hear of your news.

Idk, i dont care a lot about the money, i had 420, few ones God and Epic, last week i had 53 pokes lv 100 hahahahahahahaha. i think i will stop, but Thanks dude, u always helped me with scripts ^^

BestKiller
boluser Hey BestKiller, sorry to hear of your news.

Idk, i dont care a lot about the money, i had 420, few ones God and Epic, last week i had 53 pokes lv 100 hahahahahahahaha. i think i will stop, but Thanks dude, u always helped me with scripts ^^

No problem my friend, you always helped out my threads.

You going to hang around this forum?
C'mon down and join the winning team, because here at Globo Gym, we're better than you...

...and we know it!

Sure bro, i wanna see how will be Lua Script hahahahahhaha.

Did you use multiple or single bot when you were ban?

AlpaZero Did you use multiple or single bot when you were ban?
Single

Boluser, how can i contact you?

BestKiller could u tell us / me which script u were using? Big Grin

Jexxi BestKiller could u tell us / me which script u were using? Big Grin
Hmmmm <.< curious.
Many Years dying of thirst, and i haven't died yet... I just never follow people,
I infiltrated the system and exploded from within

im getting weird pms while botting, some ppl just say hi and links a random pokemon.

pokeivan im getting weird pms while botting, some ppl just say hi and links a random pokemon.
they just want to sell their mon, ignore and bot on

I know this has nothing to be with this thread, but are admins as active in yellow server as they are in red and blue ones?
I think i may be pushing my luck if i try mt silver.

26m LMFAO THATS LEGENDARY

Forgotten I know this has nothing to be with this thread, but are admins as active in yellow server as they are in red and blue ones?
I think i may be pushing my luck if i try mt silver.

I barly see admins in Yellow server. In fact today was the first time an admin came to DD Cave.

[18:05:55] [APP] Hideliet appears on the map at 23 cells from you, disconnecting.
[18:05:56] Disconnected from the server.
[18:05:56] Bot stopped

Super fast bot reaction Big Grin