Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Proxy service
The service CONECT WITH PROXY Is not working, the banned all my accounts. hahaha be carefull with that
Many Years dying of thirst, and i haven't died yet... I just never follow people,
I infiltrated the system and exploded from within

The proxy implementation is working. Getting banned has nothing to do with whether you are using a proxy or not.

maybe you are using same proxy for all account. thats same as using multiple bot without proxy. only thing is that your home ip will be secure.

When will people realize using a proxy won't make you banproof

nope, in facte i used a proxy for do the ilegal thing , sock 5 with anonimous auntetication, that acc made it my friend who dont play pro, and never logged in in this pc without the proxi, there must be any problem on it. is currently working but.. the can find your ip, i sugguest a stronguer downloadble proxy
Many Years dying of thirst, and i haven't died yet... I just never follow people,

Again, the proxy feature is working.
If the option is enabled, all communications with the PRO server will be made through the proxy server you entered.

The PRO staff can still ban you and can still link your accounts by other means.

It's working fine. I have a vpn set up on laptop and I'm using it as a proxy on my PC I'm using PROShine on.
PRO site always shows the laptop vpn IP.
penguins

I can confirm also that its working fine, type command /IP in any Chat section on PROshine Client, it will show you what IP you are using, mine shows the proxy im using.

Silv3r Again, the proxy feature is working.
If the option is enabled, all communications with the PRO server will be made through the proxy server you entered.

The PRO staff can still ban you and can still link your accounts by other means.

OHHHHHH I understood , i thought the staff couldnt link the accounts with diferent proxies , thanks xD