Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Questing.lua
Questing.Lua

Questing.lua plays Pokemon Revolution Online for you from the very Start to as far as possible.

To learn more, see its official page on github.

You can find every single release on the release page.

Be aware that Questing.lua is under heavy development and is not currently going very far into the game.

Questing.lua is under the Do What the Fuck You Want to public license. You are free to redistribute and modify it without any limitation.

I was trying to script that too but I was like " Omg I'm so bad, I hope that someone else will script it" and then I saw your topic Big Grin .

Thanks for your script Smile

Hi, im learning programming, what part of quest can i start working on?
when im done ill send it to you to check, just want to help and practice on the way

Hello,

I am never going to make Johto. You can start there.

cmon, you can beat jhoto in 2 hours, why you need a bot?
Many Years dying of thirst, and i haven't died yet... I just never follow people,
I infiltrated the system and exploded from within

BusterFx cmon, you can beat jhoto in 2 hours, why you need a bot?
Why are you on this forum if you're going to complain about bots..?
If you want a personalized script, feel free to DM me. I have nothing better to do.  Big Grin

it's nice seeing something non human doing work,even if that work takes 10 minutes for a human being to be completed!

hey g0ld, you probably already thought about it but I wanted to leave a suggestion: when training, if 2 or more maps are available near the pc (for ex route 6 or diglett cave or route 11), have the bot randomly choose one after every visit to pokecenter

93simon hey g0ld, you probably already thought about it but I wanted to leave a suggestion: when training, if 2 or more maps are available near the pc (for ex route 6 or diglett cave or route 11), have the bot randomly choose one after every visit to pokecenter

Honestly if you think digglets cave is jam packed (or any), then just change to another map which isn't a hotspot. Just copy + paste and write the new path.
penguins

I tried your script with the new release but the bot can't run :

[22:41:01] Running PROShine by Silv3r, version 2.0.0.1
[22:41:06] Connecting to the server...
[22:41:06] Connected, authenticating...
[22:41:20] Authenticated successfully!
[22:41:20] System: Welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online. (Blue Server)
[22:42:22] System: You are now AFK!
[22:44:03] Could not load script MoonFossilQuest.lua:
module 'Libs/syslib' not found

@93simon: I'm not going to do that but the training phases should be a lot shorter and the bots harder to spot (no obvious over-leveled Nidoking).

@Irrefragable: Did you download all the files? Questing.lua is using a lot of other files that are necessary for the script to run. Link to the latest version.

The current development version stops at Cerulean City. I still have some things to change and some tests to run before releasing it.

Yep, I used it before the MAJ and totally redownload it in another file. I will try to do it again later..

Edit : I tried on another computer (I download the master on github) and the problem is still the same.

I have the libs/ gamelib and syslib (I didn't touch to the files). But the log keep writing that they doesn't exist :p

I think youre the kind of person who like fights.. why dont we read properly?? gl in the school my friend =3

Tiki
BusterFx cmon, you can beat jhoto in 2 hours, why you need a bot?
Why are you on this forum if you're going to complain about bots..?

BTW What do i absolutely have to execute on proshine?sorry for my ignorance
Many Years dying of thirst, and i haven't died yet... I just never follow people,

Irrefragable Yep, I used it before the MAJ and totally redownload it in another file. I will try to do it again later..

Edit : I tried on another computer (I download the master on github) and the problem is still the same.

I have the libs/ gamelib and syslib (I didn't touch to the files). But the log keep writing that they doesn't exist :p

You need to load the file Questing.lua. The bot will automatically execute the correct quest file.

Thanks Silver !

Silv3r
Irrefragable Yep, I used it before the MAJ and totally redownload it in another file. I will try to do it again later..

You need to load the file Questing.lua. The bot will automatically execute the correct quest file.

Thanks

Any news for updates?

Probably next week. After the next PROShine update (coming with a PC API).

looking foward *.*

Hey, just a little update of what's going on with Questing.lua lately.

My current issue is that I want the script to catch any pokemon it does not have. However by doing so the bot is forced to play with a team of ratata and other Pokemon from the starter zones.
Not only are those Pokemon not very good but it limits a lot the possibilities of the bots, I want it to be able to pick a different team for every run, select different types, pick the ones with the best IV.

To do so I needed two things:
- Be able to switch with the pokemons from the PC
- Be able to judge of what is a good pokemon and how to train it

I have spent some time updating the bot and adding PC functions. Done.
I started a script allowing me to interact with the PC and use its datas more easily. Mostly done.
I need to store in a Lua table the informations of Smogon for each Pokemon: best ability, best IV/EV, best moves, its type, its evolution, the moves it learns. Not done and I'm currently working on that.

That's why there is no update for Questing.lua lately. I need to do all that stuff to then be able to implement what I want in Questing.lua.

See ya!

Great job!
It will really play 'like an human'

Good luck and well done for what's already done!
I do NOT publish script and don't accept script requests.
I just help people do their own scripts.

o.O
wow this script will be a better pokemon trainer than me

wow Great thx for Hard Work i'm still waiting for it

thanks for the update g0ld! Big Grin

New release: v0.2.0b