Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Huge bug and can be reason of ban
Our sprite goes half when botting .... must be a huge bug better fix or ready for getting ban

... what?

Do you have a screenshot or something?

Dracula-(Dracos) Our sprite goes half when botting .... must be a huge bug better fix or ready for getting ban
I don't understand what you're trying to say, but it is concerning. Please reply sooner than later.
If you want a personalized script, feel free to DM me. I have nothing better to do.  Big Grin

Silv3r i am not sure if ..this really happens but today i got pmed by a person and he says hey... and says your sprite is half invisible and then i quickly reloged and he says now it looks fine ... what you do ?

i also saw a person ... botting ... and his sprite was half and blinking too

Dracula-(Dracos) i also saw a person ... botting ... and his sprite was half and blinking too
You should go find another person botting and screenshot what they look like so Silv3r can see for himself.
If you want a personalized script, feel free to DM me. I have nothing better to do.  Big Grin

Tiki.... its very rare to find that type of persons .... but still you can believe me

What is this? Im botting for almost 5 hours and no one pm me
God Karp Trainer loading... *splash*splash Huh

i think ... it happens only on specific places

Dracula-(Dracos) i think ... it happens only on specific places
Hallelujah!
God Karp Trainer loading... *splash*splash Huh

Dracula-(Dracos) i think ... it happens only on specific places

Where did this occur to you?
And where did you see someone else have this?
penguins

i got this bug during.... using bot on route 7 ... and saw a person with this bug on route 45 down the ledge